Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by surafang View Post
    Even though Kael turned out to be evil in the end I believe he still saved the Blood Elves if you look at the entire picture. If he died in TK the sunwell would of never been restored, because he would not have returned to Kidnap muru and take him to the Sunwell, if it weren't for him the Blood Elves would still be fel using fel magic as a source of power.
    Yeah even though he screwed up he saved them all in the end, just like he originally wanted. Unlike Arthas he saved his people through the atrocities he committed.

Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    Yeah even though he screwed up he saved them all in the end, just like he originally wanted. Unlike Arthas he saved his people through the atrocities he committed.
    It also did not make sense why he became a pawn of the burning legion. He went from I will find a cure for my people to I serve Kil'jaeden! I remember at one of the Blizzcons they stated they wanted to release a book about Kael becoming evil but I guess they forgot.

Quote Originally Posted by surafang View Post
    It also did not make sense why he became a pawn of the burning legion. He went from I will find a cure for my people to I serve Kil'jaeden! I remember at one of the Blizzcons they stated they wanted to release a book about Kael becoming evil but I guess they forgot.
    I believe it happened in Tempest Keep, while he infused himself with arcane power, to control so much power you want more and more achieving even greater heights, Illidans offerings were limited, Kiljaeden on the other hand could have given him much more power. Unfortunetaly it was already hinted Kael would become his servant in TFT, you remember the scene were Kiljaeden pops up to punish Illidan he looks at Kael and says " Your servants look promising".

Dath'Remar Sunstrider, Alleria Windrunner, Vereesa Windrunner and Anasterian Sunstrider .
    Cuz Blood Elves are a part of High Elves , so imo High Elves' heroes should be Blood Elves' heroes. At least Anasterian Sunstrider should be one of Blood Elves' hero.

It is unwise to assume the "heroes" must be alive. On the one hand, the more liberal Blood Elves would probably consider some High Elves of past, and even present, heroes, whereas on the other side of the coin, the more patriotic may still have some brooding moments as and when their minds may drift to their former, once valiant and heroic Prince. My question is, however, why would Blood Elves even need "a hero"? As a race they've endured much more than can be said for many others (The Darkspears having that slight murloc infestation that almost destroyed them, and the Tauren being chased by the primitive Centaur, etc); surely their own stoicism and resolve is inspiration enough? I would certainly think so anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Alenarien View Post
    It is unwise to assume the "heroes" must be alive. On the one hand, the more liberal Blood Elves would probably consider some High Elves of past, and even present, heroes, whereas on the other side of the coin, the more patriotic may still have some brooding moments as and when their minds may drift to their former, once valiant and heroic Prince. My question is, however, why would Blood Elves even need "a hero"? As a race they've endured much more than can be said for many others (The Darkspears having that slight murloc infestation that almost destroyed them, and the Tauren being chased by the primitive Centaur, etc); surely their own stoicism and resolve is inspiration enough? I would certainly think so anyway.
    True they have been through a great deal of pain and loss, thats why I believe they deserve some important peolpe guiding them on their path.

I say Timolain. Anyone who played Pre-BC knows he is the REAL crafter of the Ashbringer. I don't care how many times Blizz figured it would be cool to change all the lore for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Willard_fatman View Post
    I say Timolain. Anyone who played Pre-BC knows he is the REAL crafter of the Ashbringer. I don't care how many times Blizz figured it would be cool to change all the lore for it.
    They wanted the dwarves to create something neat too, even though elven swords are still superior, hammers on the other hand.