Page 67 of 76 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Don't read anything atm, finished The crippled god a fiew weeks ago and have been planning to starting on the black company series ones my exams are over. Must say thou, my mind is still reeling from the epicness of the crippled god. The entire malazan series was an incredible journey.

Finally going to start GRRM's Dying Of The Light today after finishing the entirety of the Ender's Game series. Excited, then moving on to Dune, which makes me doubly excited.
    Why am I back here, I don't even play these games anymore

The problem with the internet is parallel to its greatest achievement: it has given the little man an outlet where he can be heard. Most of the time however, the little man is a little man because he is not worth hearing.

Deleted
    Titus Groan

Deleted
    The Hunchback of Notre-Dame.
    Overload on the details, but interesting so far. (half way through)

City Of Ashes - Cassandra Clare

Quote Originally Posted by Waaldo View Post
    I finally finished reading all of The Dresden Files. Awesome!

Now I'm reading The Hunger Games: Catching Fire in anticipation for the movie. I know it's already out, but I want to read the book before I watch it.
    i didn't care for the hunger game books.. the main character had no morals.. the only time she made a morally right decision was when it had no drawbacks to her. read the whole series and watch when she makes her decisions.. they are made in a way that benefit her with no repercussions.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SarSil View Post
    I'm going to start reading the Lord of the Rings trilogy. Loved the movies but I was left with the feeling that there must be so much more...so I should read the whole thing.
    you are in for the ride of your life.

"night of the wolves" deep space nine trilogy.

December I have read.

Under a Graveyard Sky by John Ringo
    http://www.amazon.com/Under-Graveyar...dp/1451639198/

Scrapyard Ship by Mark McGinnis
    http://www.amazon.com/Scrapyard-Ship.../dp/B00FH1ZO3U

The power of Six
    http://www.amazon.com/Power-Six-Lori...dp/0061974579/

ReRead
    Crosstime Engineer by Leo Frankowski (one of my favorite series)
    http://www.amazon.com/Cross-Time-Eng...dp/0345327624/

THE RIGHT MAN FOR THE JOB

One moment Conrad Schwartz was a hungover hiker in the mountains of modern Poland, the next he was running for his life from an angry Teutonic knight.

At first Conrad just thought he'd stumbled across a mad hermit. But several days of ever stranger events convinced him that he had somehow been stranded in A.D 1231.

And that meant Conrad had to turn Medieval Poland into the most powerful country in the world. Otherwise the Mongols were destined to destroy it--in just ten years!

Gerald B. Gardner-Keris and Other Malay Weapons.

I don't read a lot of fiction, but I'm constantly reading books on weaponry and warfare.

Deleted

Jeder stirbt fur sich allein by Hans Fallada
    The nerve is called the "nerve of awareness". You cant dissect it. Its a current that runs up the center of your spine. I dont know if any of you have sat down, crossed your legs, smoked DMT, and watch what happens... but what happens to me is this big thing goes RRRRRRRRRAAAAAWWW! up my spine and flashes in my brain... well apparently thats whats going to happen if I do this stuff...

Deleted
    Procrastinating on Lolita for school.

The Myst Reader for like the 10th time. I love Myst.

Currently reading The Twelve, the 2nd book in the Passage Trilogy. Good series so far.

Got my copy of the Silmarillion yesterday, pretty tough stuff to read but really enjoyable so far.
    People don't forgive, they forget. - Rust Cohle

Deleted
    Doctor Sleep by Stephen King... what a huge letdown.

Im currently reading the mmochampion forums...

oh a book

Halo Forerunner saga book three, Silentium.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantwingrr View Post
    Reading The Wheel of Time at the moment, and I'm on Lord of Chaos. Great book series so far and I can't wait to finish the rest. Considering I'm a big fan of Sanderson's 100% self written novels, I'll be excited to see how he finished off the series for Jordan.
    The series kind of gets dull for a couple of books after Winters Heart, but it picks up again in The Gathering Storm. Honestly I thought Crossroads of Twilight and Knife of Dreams were the two most boring books by a long shot and I think that's generally the fan consensus as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackmoves View Post
    Started on the mistborn, but couldn't quite get into it, put Well of Ascension down halfway through it. ;P
    He does a great job with The Wheel of Time though.
    What?! Mistborn only got better after the first book which I thought was for the most part, the dullest book in the trilogy. Alloy of Law was a good read though, apparently that's the first in another trilogy in the Mistborn universe. I read Steelheart before Christmas, that was a decent book but it pales in comparison to most of the other series that Sanderson has written or is going to write. I felt the characters didn't have much depth to them and the amount of back story behind the whole universe is a bit lacking, but I will reserve full judgement on the Reckoners series until it's been completed. Very much excited for Words of Radiance though, apparently it's in the final stages of editing and should be ready for the March 4th release.

Deleted
    Horus Heresy Vol 5 Fulgrim

10+ Year Old Account
    Wash by Margaret Wrinkle.