Page 3 of 76 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    A Storm of Swords (Blood and Gold) - George R.R. Martin.

A Clash of Kings - George R.R. Martin
    Loved the first season of 'A Game of Thrones' so I decided to go read the books.
    Specs: I5 3570K - GTX 670 - 8 gb ram
    My youtube page: https://www.youtube.com/user/aldrashan

Deleted
    HP and the Philosopher's stone... yeh, maybe a bit TO late x), gonna read them all, did same with the movies

Quote Originally Posted by Aldrashan View Post
    Loved the first season of 'A Game of Thrones' so I decided to go read the books.
    Same, halfway through 'Game of Thrones' at the moment and I've just finished 'Maskerade' by Terry Pratchett.
    Waiting for the new Warcraft novel to arrive in the mail.
    Last edited by Lightstorm; 2011-07-30 at 08:58 PM. Reason: bad engrish
    I'm not too addicted to quit WoW, I've already done it dozens of times.

Blood of The Fold by Terry Goodkind (3th book in the Sword of Truth series) I read them all in my native tongue (Dutch) and now going for English a year later now I forgot the details

Deleted
    Illustrated version of A Brief History of Time

And if they count; To Aru Majutsu no Index Light Novels

Deleted
    Halfway through my 8th read of Lolita, Nabokov

Busy in Memories of Ice (A Tale of the Malazan Book of the Fallen) by Steven Erikson atm.
    I recently reread the first part of the series (Gardens of the Moon), and only then remembering why the name Quick Ben was so familiar when I read the Suvudu cage-matches...
    So I promptly ordered the rest of the series and I now have some reading ahead of me

Quote Originally Posted by Keilith View Post
    A Memory of Light - WoT Final Book

Inheritance - Inheritance Cycle 4th book (Eragon) - Christopher Paloni.
    WoT = So frikkin GOOD!
    I read most of it in Dutch, but after Knife of Dreams I switched over to English. Such an improvement, though I do have to get used to the different spelling of certain words.
    About the Inheritance Cycle, when is that part 4 coming out?

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow-cleave View Post
    After that, it's "A Dance With Dragons," then I'm gonna re-read the whole Wheel of Time series so I can remember everything before I read the last couple books, "The Gathering Storm" and "Towers of Midnight." Hopefully, the last book, "A Memory of Light," will be out by then.
    AMoL won't be out till fall/winter next year at the earliest. So you have plenty of time Though, if you have to reread all of it, it might still be close.

Last edited by Coenani; 2011-07-30 at 09:08 PM. Reason: added some quotes, fixed spelling

10+ Year Old Account
    currently incarnated as a human on the planet earth
    The Dresden Files: White Night

One of my favorite choices from one of my favorite series.
    I'm currently reading Friendship with God by Neale Donald Walsch
    Last edited by Keenaxe; 2011-07-30 at 09:05 PM.
    Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security, will deserve neither and lose both. --Benjamin Franklin

15+ Year Old Account
    Finished A Dance With Dragons a week and a half ago, and decided to start reading the Wheel of Time ​series. On the first book right now.

Edit: Just went back and read the rest of the thread, and holy crap, lot of people are reading ASoIaF right now.
    Last edited by Enders; 2011-07-30 at 09:06 PM.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../enders/simple
    Quote Originally Posted by Luuth View Post
    I think the easiest way to make people happy would be to nerf the target dummy.

Quote Originally Posted by Clempson View Post
    Norwegian Wood by Haruki Murakami.

If ANYONE has read his books or even knows of him, we'll be best friends for life.

I've almost got all of his books.
    I've read Norwegian Wood. Such a beautiful book. Atm i'm working on 1Q84, just started it.

My any (little) enthusiasm to read books was lost after school's forced bookreading: you had to read like 2 books a month and then make some crappy presentations of them.

Anyhow, I once started reading (long time ago) Lord of the Rings but for some reason stopped reading about at the point when Tom Bombadil is presented. And this wasn't for school. See, I once had will to read (or at least start to read) something.
    Last edited by Tremelizzer; 2011-07-30 at 09:15 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Keenaxe View Post
    The Dresden Files: White Night

One of my favorite choices from one of my favorite series.
    I'm currently reading Friendship with God by Neale Donald Walsch
    I enjoyed Grave Peril quite a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Tremelizzer View Post
    My any (little) enthusiasm to read books was lost after school's forced bookreading: you had to read like 2 books a month and then make some crappy presentations of them.

Anyhow, I once started reading (long time ago) Lord of the Rings but for some reason stopped reading about at the point when Tom Bombadil is presented. And this wasn't for school. See, I once had will to read something.
    That guy creeped me out.
    I'm fairly sure he was a kid-diddler. Pervy old dude living alone in the woods, practically follows the hobbits around, gets them to sleep at his house. Somethins not right about that. lol

Skinny Legs and All by Tom Robbins. I'm barely into it and already it's bizarre. It was given to me by my late uncle so I'm considering it a tribute to him.

Deleted
    Right now I'm reading Ptolemy's Gate by Jonathan Stroud, when I'm done with that I'll probably read Harry Potter 7 again, before I watch the movie, then I'll read Brisingr again and then Inheritance. After that I might take a look at the "A Song of Ice and Fire" series. Oh, and I'm probably also gonna read some of the wow books.

I got it all planned out.

Deleted
    Ghost Story by Jim Butcher.

Quote Originally Posted by Landriss View Post
    Halfway through my 8th read of Lolita, Nabokov
    That book is pretty good... and yet so disturbing at the same time :/
    <3
    Class: Alli Priest
    Spec: Holy/ Shadow
    Horde Alts @ 85: Mage, Lock, DK, Paladin

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Just finished An idiot aboard and Band Of Brothers

10+ Year Old Account
    Gumdrop House, Lollipop Lane, Happy Land.
    Just finished "The Land of Painted Caves" by Jean M Auel. Disappointed.
    Going to the book shop on my lunch break and hoping to pick up The Wise Man's Fear by Patrick Rothfuss and the new Dresden files book. Then I'll have to try and decide which to read first!

Edit: Pffff, they didn't have either of the books I wanted Guess it's off to the good book shop on Saturday....
    Last edited by Kerath; 2011-08-01 at 10:58 AM.
    Avatar and signature made by ELYPOP