Page 21 of 76 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I just started The Black Swan by Nassim Nicholas Taleb.

Pretty interesting read!

Finished A Song of Ice and Fire series, it was great. Then finished off Witch and Wizard series by James Patterson, anti-climactic ending, but still very good stories.
    Now onto Out of Oz(fourth Wicked book)! I'm about 100 pages in and it just keeps getting better. As it unfolds who the characters are what's happening, I get more intrigued.
    Also, I love how the chapters aren't 20 pages long like SOME books. It makes it easier to put down when you need to, you just read the 2 pages that's left in the chapter and put it down, do whatever.

Douglas Coupland's "JPod" - Must Read for every IT worker.

10+ Year Old Account
    the Lord of the Rings series. I've not read very much lately though, gotta change that.
    "After dealing with about 10 000 patients over the last 15 years, I would say that over 200 different medical conditions respond favorably to cannabis."
    - The late Dr. Tod Mikuriya, MD, interview in The Union: The business behind getting high
    Former national administrator of the U.S. Government's marijuana research programs
    http://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/home

I'm currently reading the first book in the Malazan Book of the Fallen series. Quite good, but all the different characters makes it all a bit confusing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Waiting for my library to get it's George Martin books back, so I'm plowing through Raymond Feist's Riftwar books again. I finished The Kings Buccaneer half an hour ago^^
    If you add me on Steam, Skype or whatever program/client I share my info for, please write something to identify you in the "Dude/gal wants to join your club"-message. Just so I know that an actual human is on the other end :P

David Weber Starfire #3 "In Death Ground".

a feast of crows such a good series.

The 3rd book of the Hunger Games.....I hope the movie doesn't fail

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grogo View Post
    THIS. Do yourselves all a favor and read this book, also the 2nd one is out as well. Brilliant books. He is the next big thing, so well written and intelligent, kick-ass story.
    Seconding this. When recommending Patrick Rothfuss to people I usually say that if he and Tolkien debuted at the same time, nobody would know what the fuck a nazgul is. I've been slapped a few times, but nobody has called me a liar
    If you add me on Steam, Skype or whatever program/client I share my info for, please write something to identify you in the "Dude/gal wants to join your club"-message. Just so I know that an actual human is on the other end :P

10+ Year Old Account
    trolling the enemy team with my shaco juke
    The Drizzt Do'Urdon Series, dont remember what the trilogy is called ( as theres more then 1 ) but its where it explains his life in Menzoborronzen. Right now im reading Exile ( the second book ). Such beautiful writing

The God Delusion by Richard Dawkins. Haven't started reading it yet, I'll be starting it today though.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Fleet of Worlds- Larry Niven.

15+ Year Old Account
    Reading the "The Wheel of Time" series for the second time around.

It's awesome.

Drood - Dan Simmons (all his books are fantastic)

I have a stack of books to read right now, and never seem to get to round too :<

10+ Year Old Account
    A Feast for Crows!

Loving it
    Quote Originally Posted by Aloodanis View Post
    Damn casuals and their vending machines. Back in my day, We had to go all the way from Orgrimmar to Desolace to pick up chips from the store. we had to do an extensive attunement quest to get into the store and we had to assemble 39 other people to fight the many other trash mobs, i mean trash food, to get to the chip isle. Oh and most of us couldn't even afford our epic car mount to drive there, we had to settle for our 60% bike mounts.

10+ Year Old Account
    On the very last chapter of The Hunger Games then going to finish A Game of Thrones (I'm about half way through). The plan is to finish the second book before I watch the second season.

Quote Originally Posted by gunhound45 View Post
    A Feast for Crows!

Loving it
    sad part is, that's probably the weakest in the series. Although I loved reading what happened with Cersei and Jaimie.

So I kinda half-lied earlier. I will be reading The God Delusion, when I can. I'll be reading it as much as I can when I can but it's kind of my naughty book you could say lol. I can't really leave it out, it's literally hidden behind my other books on the shelf so my wife doesn't see it. Honestly, I think she'd be alright with me reading it but that whole marriage thing, it's really not a can of worms I want to open just in case with her being all religious like.

I'll be splitting my time reading The God Delusion and A Feast for Crows. Really glad A Dance with Dragons comes out on paperback in the next few months.

Quote Originally Posted by Army of Darkness View Post
    Just finished reading Divergent of the Divergent trilogy by Veronica Roth. The book really started out strong and continued that strength throughout most of the book. The climax however was really "Meh" for me though. Though I suppose most books with a continuation series, have pretty meh endings.
    Oh really? I was thinking about reading that, but couldn't decide if it looked interesting or not. Would you recommend it? I just finished Unwind, and I REALLY loved this book. It was very interesting, and quite realistic if you give it some thought. Right now though, I have my eyes set on Legend #1 It sounds really appealing, and I can't wait to get my hands on it.