Page 38 of 76 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    New Spring by Robert Jordan, then I am going to read Warbreaker followed by Alloy of Law by Brandon Sanderson. Hopefully that ties me over until closer to Christmas. I wouldn't mind reading A Way of Kings, but I will wait for it to come out in paperback. I still have Iron Man by Tony Iommi to read as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just finished Going After Cacciato by Tim O'Brien, would not recommend at all. Now starting Longstreet From Manassas to Appomattox as a part of The Great Generals series.
    "Death is not kind. It's dark, black as far as you can see, and you're all alone."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaelsino View Post
    You sure you don't mean AFFC? The widespread belief seems to be that Storm was his magnum opus. Most (the bulk) of the criticism I've seen is due to Feast and Dance.
    I'd agree with that. Dance and Feast weren't as good as the first three books.
    Putin khuliyo

Right now, I'm reading Cloud Atlas by David Mitchell.
    Last edited by Jon; 2012-08-20 at 04:07 AM.
    I don't hate you. I'm just not necessarily excited about your existence.

Deleted
    Just finished The Girl with The Dragon Tattoo (Stieg Larsson) yesterday and will start on the next one shortly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just starting A Feast For Crows (R.R Martin), myself. ASoS was hard to follow but it was a great read. Also reading Fearless by Eric Blehm. Pretty good. :3

reading right now the shack... and tbh i dont like it.. but gonna finish it

Just started Gauntlgrym by R.A. Salvatore

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    "Orcs - Bad Blood p. 2" - by Stan Nicholls. Great series really. Very griddy.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

10+ Year Old Account
    Gumdrop House, Lollipop Lane, Happy Land.
    Re-reading Soul Music, by Terry Pratchett.
    We all need to get a bit 'music with rocks in' every now and then.
    Avatar and signature made by ELYPOP

Deleted
    Just finished reading Inheritance. I'm currently reading "The dark tower"
    Last edited by mmoca9bf05c4ed; 2012-08-23 at 09:42 AM.

Just Finished the Sigmar Trilogy (Warhammer). Have to decide between some Garrett P.I. (Glen Cook) and re-reading Way of Kings by Brandon Sanderson next.

10+ Year Old Account
    "Just After Sunset" by Stephen King.

Just finished "The Way of Kings" by Brandon Sanderson.

Holy shitballs.

This is going to be the next major fantasy series, hands down. It is shockingly good. Starts slow, but picks up like crazy after the first handful of chapters. Can't wait until the second book comes out.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Torethyr View Post

Holy shitballs.

This is going to be the next major fantasy series, hands down. It is shockingly good. Starts slow, but picks up like crazy after the first handful of chapters. Can't wait until the second book comes out.
    Awesome, that sounds promising. I just started that book.

I'm currently beginning to read 'Red Seas Under Red Skies' by Scott Lynch, which is the second installment in his Gentleman Bastard fantasy series. Thoroughly enjoyed the first book and I'm expecting a pleasant read.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Torethyr View Post

Holy shitballs.

Heh, I'm planning to reread that when I'm done with my thread answer :P It really is awesometastic!

OT: Currently reading Red Seas Under Red Skies by Scott Lynch, the second book in the Gentleman Bastard Sequence. A con artist in a fantasy world <3 If anyone want great dialogue, crapsack society and derring-do, pick up the first book in the series, Life and Lies of Locke Lamora. Thou shalt not regret.

Edit: Note to self: read through thread before answering. Nice choice of book, Aero-! =P
    If you add me on Steam, Skype or whatever program/client I share my info for, please write something to identify you in the "Dude/gal wants to join your club"-message. Just so I know that an actual human is on the other end :P

10+ Year Old Account
    State of Quebec 2012. I love it.

Wrapping up noir with Chandler, next going to read some Carl Sagan stuff. I'm not sure whether or not he tries to be funny (in a smartass kind of way), but he is.

10+ Year Old Account
    Some truly bizarre trilogy set around the Mayan 2012 prophecy by Steve Alten. On just started book 2, but I think I might not finish it.

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.