Page 42 of 76 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Currently reading Orb Sceptre Throne by Ian C. Esslemont (I know Erikson is the better known Malazan author, but they created the damn thing together, and my local library only have Ian's stuff :P). After that, I have Robin Hobb's Soldier Son trilogy waiting for me. Gonna finish off Dean Koontz's Frankenstein books after that.

Eagerly awaiting: Vizzle's debut.
    If you add me on Steam, Skype or whatever program/client I share my info for, please write something to identify you in the "Dude/gal wants to join your club"-message. Just so I know that an actual human is on the other end :P

Finishing off a re-read of the wheel of time before the last book comes out. Also looking forward to the next dresden novel, which will force a brief break before finishing WoT.

Deleted
    Right now: For a Few Demons More (The Hollows, Book 5) - Kim Harrison, quite funny story. Read about 5 out of 10 books.
    Before that, I finished "A Song of Ice and Fire" by George R.R. Martin.
    After a tip from this forum, i ordered "Word War Z. An Oral History Of The Zombie war" by Max Brooks.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not a big reader, but I want to get into it. I started reading A Game of Thrones: A Song of Ice and Fire on my phone. But then I stopped because it's really frustrating to read it on a phone so I'm going to try and get the book.
    These aren't the spoilers you're looking for.

Move along.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Now, Waaldo is prepared to look for this person like Prince Charming testing everyone to see just how bad their psychological disorder is if their foot fits in the glass slipper.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Waaldo View Post
    I'm not a big reader, but I want to get into it. I started reading A Game of Thrones: A Song of Ice and Fire on my phone. But then I stopped because it's really frustrating to read it on a phone so I'm going to try and get the book.
    Yeah, reading on a phone could be really frustrating. Atleast for me, my Amazon Kindle is one of the best things i've ever bought. Amazing to read, easy to handle. Ok not every book is that much cheeper in Germany (since our Law-System set a fix price for books) but it's ok. I commend everyone to try it, really

10+ Year Old Account
    Kehinde by Buchi Emecheta (for lit class).

American Gods by Neil Gaiman (for myself).

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    Atm i'm reading the Fifty shades of grey trilogie, so far so good tbh.
    Just finished reading Dear John, amazing book just like the movie.
    And i wanna start reading the Lord of the rings books and I am number four, sigh to many books, not enough time >.<

Deleted
    Terry Goodkind's
    The Sword of Truth series, Confessor.

Rereading all books by Brent Weeks. Not sure how popular he in the great scheme of things but I would list him as one of my favourite authors of all time.

15+ Year Old Account
    Wheel of Time, Sword of Truth, and a variety of other Sci Fi/Fantasy books.

I'm about to finish up A Crown of Swords in the Wheel of Time series. Not sure if I'm about to pick up the Song of Fire and Ice next or force myself to continue on with WOT.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gismo7354 View Post
    I'm about to finish up A Crown of Swords in the Wheel of Time series. Not sure if I'm about to pick up the Song of Fire and Ice next or force myself to continue on with WOT.
    continue with wheel of time. the final book comes out in january so you picked it up at the perfect time.

15+ Year Old Account
    Reading The Rise of the Governor by Robert Kirkman.

Great for Walking Dead fans

10+ Year Old Account
    A Storm of Swords 1: Steel and Snow is the book i am currently reading.

Just finished The Dirty Streets of Heaven by Tad Williams. Solid read. Reading The Lies of Locke Lamora by Scott Lynch based on a bunch of recommendations by friends. Like a lot of people, I'm waiting for the Cold Days (Dresden) and the last WoT.

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Right now, I'm about 2 thirds of the way through Raymond E. Feist's Rage of a Demon King. 'Tis good stuff.
    Rage was meh compared to something like Magician, and he only gets worse from there, . His only other good stuff was the Mistress of the Empire trilogy with Janny Wurts. If you are read Magician, the Serpentwar Trilogy (Shards of a broken crown does not exist!), and the Mistress stuff, you should just stop reading Feist. He just phones it in.

Finished A Red Country by Joe Abercrombie. Absolutely awesome. Also finished The Hydrogen Sonata by Banks. Not as good as Player of Games or Use of Weapons, but a very culture novel anyway. Banks really never disappoints.

Impatiently waiting Cold Days by Jim Butcher and slowly reading (for the umpteenth time) a Garrett P.I. novel by Glen Cook.

Finishing up a re-read of LotR, as well as 'The Litigators' by John Grisham (light reading, entertaining so far).

Up next is either Cryptonomicon by Stephenson, or a re-read of what is, hands down, one of the best novels I've ever read:

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm halfway through War of the Ancients: Well of Eternity. Ever since reading Tides of War I've become interested in WoW lore, so I found the chronological order of the books and I'm starting there. Pretty interesting stuff. I get lost and find myself having read 50 pages and time has gone forward an hour. Very enjoyable. Sad thing is I have to read Beloved for AP English, and I can't bring myself to read even one page.

10+ Year Old Account
    The Hobbit :3 Also Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (again, God only knows how many times I've read those books).
    There has been an awakening... Have you felt it?

Science and Civilization in China: Volume 6, Biology and Biological Technology; Part 2, Agriculture.

How interesting.