Page 43 of 76 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Just finished Norwegian Wood by H. Murakami. So sad and so uplifiting at the same time. Read the second half of book in one sitting over the night. Almost made me shed a manly tear or two D:

Next On the Road by J.Kerouac.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gumdrop House, Lollipop Lane, Happy Land.
    The Blinding Knife - Brent Weeks.
    The second in his Lightbringer series - enjoying it immensely so far!
    Avatar and signature made by ELYPOP

10+ Year Old Account
    Leftcoast 2 blocks from the beach, down the street from a green haze called Venice.

Quote Originally Posted by Gothicshark View Post
    You think you know what is going to happen at the end. You don't. You see the twist. THEN SHIT HITS THE FAN.

Amazing book. Amazing series. Amazing author. It is called Dresdencrack because waiting a year between fixes is terrible.

Right now I'm reading King of Thorns by Mark Lawrence. Second in this series. If your sensibilities might be easily offended, don't read this book. The best description of Jorg I've ever heard comes from Werthead over at http://thewertzone.blogspot.com/ (not my site, but a good site for book reviews, him and patsfantasyhotlist are the best reviewers working in fantasy/sci-fi, imo)
    Jorg is a protagonist with the quick wits of Locke Lamora, the charm and resourcefulness of Kvothe but the moral compass of Gregor Clegane. The book has the protagonists (the word 'hero' is completely incompatible with Jorg or his merry band of psychopaths and lunatics) doing things that even the bad guys in most fantasy novels would balk at, and for this reason it is going to be a challenging sell to some readers.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by obdigore View Post
    You think you know what is going to happen at the end. You don't. You see the twist. THEN SHIT HITS THE FAN.

Amazing book. Amazing series. Amazing author. It is called Dresdencrack because waiting a year between fixes is terrible.
    Now that caught my interest, also the discription sounds really interesting, i willpick this up in the near future =)

At the moment i am finishing Darth Plagues and then will start The Books Of The Swords.

Quote Originally Posted by Comburo View Post
    Now that caught my interest, also the discription sounds really interesting, i willpick this up in the near future =)

At the moment i am finishing Darth Plagues and then will start The Books Of The Swords.
    Not sure what Darth Plagues is (SW EU?) but if Books of the Swords is Saberhagen that is nearly a classic in Fantasy

Deleted
    Not sure what Darth Plagues is (SW EU?) but if Books of the Swords is Saberhagen that is nearly a classic in Fantasy
    Yes, Fred Saberhabe. A friend of mine bought it for me, because i absolutly have to read it according to him ^^

Th other one wrote wrong, it was suposed to be "Darth Plagueis" and is indeed Star Wars, it is about Palpatines/Sidious master.

Quote Originally Posted by Palmatum View Post
    Science and Civilization in China: Volume 6, Biology and Biological Technology; Part 2, Agriculture.

How interesting.
    Hahahaha I'm reading the same shit!! Final paper in Asian Studies xDxD

10+ Year Old Account
    The Book of Cain. The idea behind it, is that it's the book Deckard Cain is always scribbling in in the Diablo series. Pretty cool so far!
    WoW : Burning Blade (H)
    90 Warlock, 90 Shaman, 96+ Mage, 90 Death Knight, 86 Warrior, 90 Hunter, 85 Rogue, 80 Paladin, 76 Priest, 70 Druid, 26 Monk

Deleted
    Just about to finish reading "Fear to Tread" by James Swallow. It's one of the Horus Heresy books. Really enjoyed it, in fact there is only 1 book out of that series that I didn't like so much - "Battle for the Abyss".

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Alloy of Law by Brandon Sanderson. Not long before A Memory of Light comes out

Quote Originally Posted by Gothicshark View Post
    Loved it so much and so many feels

Also Toot toot is best winterfey ever.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    Loved it so much and so many feels

Also Toot toot is best winterfey ever.
    Toot Toot and Captain Hook are going to have so many faerie babies by book 18.

Artemis Fowl and The Last Guardian

Used to read Artemis Fowl books when I was a lot younger, and I still keep readin' them.
    Hi

Toot Toot and Captain Hook are going to have so many faerie babies by book 18.
    So many babies

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

10+ Year Old Account
    Karen Chance - Hunt the Moon

I'm reading plenty of books at the moment (I like to have variation)
    No Humans Involved, Kelley Armstrong
    The Hobbit, J.R.R. Tolkien
    Dead Locked, Charlaine Harris
    Life, Universe and Everything, Douglas Adams
    Just to name a few

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Currently rereading the Wheel of Time so that I am ready for when the 14th book comes out in January. On Path of Daggers right now.

Deleted
    Right now I'm reading The Well of Tears, the second book in the Crowthistle Chronicles. It's a bit different from the fantasy I usually read as the language is very "oldish" with a lot of fancy wording and stuff. It's an okay series, so far the second volume is a lot better then the first. The characters in the first wasn't really interesting but the ones in the second makes me continue reading atleast.