Page 44 of 76 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I don't have time to read anymore (not since the baby arrived) so I listen to audiobooks during my commute to work. Making my way through the third book of A SONG OF FIRE AND ICE now.

- MJ

Sword Art Online, a Japanese series of light novels. Pretty freaking addictive when you love MMO's. Currently on volume 7.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arnaiyus View Post
    Sword Art Online, a Japanese series of light novels. Pretty freaking addictive when you love MMO's. Currently on volume 7.
    read those too. the anime is so much badass.

Deleted
    Just started reading the Game of Thrones books by George R. R. Martin I'm halfway trough the first book and I'm loving it so far! Ever since I watched the first two seasons of GoT on TV I've been in love with this.

Deleted
    I'm currently reading three books;

The God Delusion by Richard Dawkins, awesome book which I can recommend to anyone whose IQ exceeds their shoesize,
    House of Suns by Alastair Reynolds, amazing and extremely interesting scifi (space opera to be precise) book by an ex astrophysicist writer with great ideas that might one day be true,
    and Digital Fortress by Dan Brown, one of his less known books yet I find it to be on par with the legendary Da Vinci Code.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just finished War of the Ancients: The Demon Soul. I'll probably start The Sundering tomorrow to end the trilogy. I've enjoyed the first 2 books so far, but I think it's time to go to a different time in Warcraft history.

The Cambridge History of China: Volume 10, Late Ch'ing 1800-1911, Part 1: Late Ch'ing 1800-1911

Please, suppress your yawns!

Quote Originally Posted by Seabert View Post
    I'm currently reading three books;

The God Delusion by Richard Dawkins, awesome book which I can recommend to anyone whose IQ exceeds their shoesize,
    House of Suns by Alastair Reynolds, amazing and extremely interesting scifi (space opera to be precise) book by an ex astrophysicist writer with great ideas that might one day be true,
    and Digital Fortress by Dan Brown, one of his less known books yet I find it to be on par with the legendary Da Vinci Code.
    I've been reading The God Delusion for awhile. My wife is really religious so I can't read it often. Have it in my truck for when I forget to grab my current book or Nook. Almost done with Blackout by Mira Grant. Final book in this trilogy called The Newsflesh Trilogy. Really outstanding zombie apocalypse stuff.

Currently on 1776. It's actually really interesting and a good read

Deleted
    The Immoralist - Andre Gide

10+ Year Old Account
    I recently read One Hundred Years of Solitude, one of the best books I have ever read
    ~May the goat be with you~

10+ Year Old Account
    currently reading the first book in the hunter's blade trilogy. 2/3 of the way through it.

Deleted
    The first book in the Sonea trilogy. I loved the Magician's guild, so hope the Sonea trilogy is at least that good.

10+ Year Old Account
    -Game of Thrones Series by JRR Martin
    -Janson Directive by Robert Ludlum

10+ Year Old Account
    Just finished Mistborn Trilogy and Alloy of Law and started Old Man's War.

Oh, and I just finished World War Z after Alloy of Law. Went through it so fast I almost forgot. Though I will add that that was the first piece of zombie related media that has actually creeped me out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Lets say you have a two 3 inch lines. One is all red and the other is 48% red and 52% blue. Does that mean there's a 50-50 chance they're both red or is the second line matching the all red line by 48%?
    ^^^ Wells using an analogy

Deleted
    soul drinker omnibus

Deleted
    I did get The Silmarillion and Unfinished Tales by J.R.R Tolkien from my girlfriend as a christmas gift. Just started reading The Silmarillion

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiyosato View Post
    The first book in the Sonea trilogy. I loved the Magician's guild, so hope the Sonea trilogy is at least that good.
    I've just finished readng High Lord. :3 Forgotten what a good series they are. Currently cheating and reading Traitor Queen, even though I haven't read The Ambassador's Mission in quite some time and I haven't read The Rogue at all.

Also making my way through The Lunatic Cafe by Laurell K Hamilton atm.

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

15+ Year Old Account
    Wheel of Time a Memory of Light is currently sitting as the number 1 seller on both Amazon and Barnes and Noble. honestly im suprised that the series is this bloody popular.

The Warlord's Legacy, Ari Marmell. Kill Shot, Vince Flynn.
    9 out of 10 people agree that in a room full of 10 people one person will always disagree with the other 9.