Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by rethea View Post
    You've basically turned her down several times. Why are you expecting her to keep trying when you've given her lots of indication that you're not that interested?
    As for the "date", how did it go? Was it awkward? You skip over that completely. Did you ask her on another after that? I'm very confused as to why you didn't go with her suggestion for the date. It sounded like she wanted to get you alone and knew the guy would let you guys have private time while his parents were away.
    Honestly, at this point, if you're really forward, she might go for it. She doesn't sound like she's very interested in being in a relationship with you, but obviously wants to hook up. If you want that, all it would take would be to text her while she's free and you have an empty room. More than that, she doesn't sound interested and obviously the chemistry wasn't there on the date for her to move in that direction.

Also: not really getting all the slut shaming going on in this thread...
    You are really contradicting yourself. You say that you don't "get" all the slut shaming going on, but then you really just call the girl a slut in different words.

"She doesn't sound like she's very interested in being in a relationship with you, but obviously wants to hook up"

is that not the definition of a ****?

Quote Originally Posted by Eariss View Post
    Man up dude. Girls don't like it when you pussyfoot around. If you want her you have to show her. Not by asking her out through a text message, and she showed a lot of signs from what I read, and you shut her down man.
    Coming from a female, this. ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Titillated View Post
    Coming from a female, this. ^^

^ See? It's not that hard, teenage guys just freak out wayyy too much.

^ See? It's not that hard, teenage guys just freak out wayyy too much.
    yeah my problem is, in the elevator, wtf would I do?!? haha, I have no experience whatsoever

Imma help you out buddy. From personal experience. This happened to me before.First time i saw her was on the bus. Amazed by what I seen. Well anyways i didn't say anything to her. Scared of rejection. Well she caught on to me. Started talking to me. I was shy and rejected all the flirting. We became good friends and during the summer we stopped talking for a while. She moved on to another boy. Well when they broke up she wanted to time for herself. Eventually i stepped up and told how i felt and we started talking again. But i evaded into her life to much and i was pushed away. We just stuck to being bestfriends. And now we drifted apart. And I leave for the Air Force and what would of been a great relationship ended with nothing. Cause I was to worried and when i did... it was too much. Buddy. You gotta live life. Stop worrying... if she was coming on to you accept it. If you don't well u will be in the same boat that i landed it. Make a move before its to late. But play it smooth and slow. Best of Luck man. If you like her don't let her slip away...

You don't have to "do" anything. Talk to her, make her laugh, anything. You put too much pressure on yourself at all times. You don't always have to be trying to make a move, but when the time is right you have to know what to do. And that could be as simple as a kiss on the cheek.

You don't have to "do" anything. Talk to her, make her laugh, anything. You put too much pressure on yourself at all times.
    Wise Words. Couldn't put it any better.

Quote Originally Posted by Laffy80 View Post
    Just move on to the next whore. Don't hesitate and all will be good. Remember, pussy feels good no matter whether it's meaningful or just a one night stand.
    LOL

Alrighty then...

Quote Originally Posted by The Ogdru Jahad View Post
    Hah yeah I'm pretty much getting the same response in different words..fuck me I'm stupid. I'm mostly just afraid of going for it, and her saying no or something. The whole rejection thing scares the shit out of me. Cuz if I try and nothing happens, I just ruined being friends with her. FAIL.
    that's why you shouldn't treat her like a whore, or pretend that she's one. treat her like a lady, chat her up a little the next time you talk to her, ask her if she wants to kiss you and if she says no then just lay back and say something like well i wouldn't kiss you anyway, be playful with her even if she rejects you. even if you get rejected you just have to act as if you're in control of the rejection, don't let her play around wit you, be in control bro and you'll be fine. if you want a little more cred on your side start going out with another girl, she doesn't need to be hotter than your other friend just have someone to prove you're actually worth a shit and not just some scared kid.

You don't have to "do" anything. Talk to her, make her laugh, anything. You put too much pressure on yourself at all times. You don't always have to be trying to make a move, but when the time is right you have to know what to do. And that could be as simple as a kiss on the cheek.

thats my problem. I just don't know what to do in such a situation as the elevator. I gotta grow some cajones I know haha.

---------- Post added 2011-07-30 at 01:28 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Vedakia View Post
    Imma help you out buddy. From personal experience. This happened to me before.First time i saw her was on the bus. Amazed by what I seen. Well anyways i didn't say anything to her. Scared of rejection. Well she caught on to me. Started talking to me. I was shy and rejected all the flirting. We became good friends and during the summer we stopped talking for a while. She moved on to another boy. Well when they broke up she wanted to time for herself. Eventually i stepped up and told how i felt and we started talking again. But i evaded into her life to much and i was pushed away. We just stuck to being bestfriends. And now we drifted apart. And I leave for the Air Force and what would of been a great relationship ended with nothing. Cause I was to worried and when i did... it was too much. Buddy. You gotta live life. Stop worrying... if she was coming on to you accept it. If you don't well u will be in the same boat that i landed it. Make a move before its to late. But play it smooth and slow. Best of Luck man. If you like her don't let her slip away...
    Hey thanks man for the advice! I'll really try and not do the same thing, I WANT to, and CAN do it, I just need to know HOW to do it haha.

thats my problem. I just don't know what to do in such a situation as the elevator. I gotta grow some cajones I know haha.
    That situation on the elevator seemed like a bad one. It might have been better to say you would be up in a minute with a drink or something like that. Standing there together when you're about to go into a hotel room to fool around is pretty awkward in the sense that talking seems out of place but silence is worse.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    She doesn't have to be in the "In-Crowd" to be a cum dumpster, Even if she did show some sign of affection towards you she messed it up by hooking up with one of your friends IN FRONT OF YOU!. That alone is a low blow I would never bother with a chick like that. If you missed your chances or frankly didn't want to hook up with her leave it at that don't sit there and be captain bum-out, She ain't worth it no matter if you had these little precious moments at the end of the day she just wanted dick.. and will take any that shoots her way. At least thats the perception I got from her in this post.

The only thing i can conclude is that OP is gay, he stated that he turned this girl down 3 times and he still feels as if its a strange situation.

10+ Year Old Account
    Pick a different girl. If she had any respect for you as even a friend she wouldn't "hook up" in front of you.

Quote Originally Posted by vizzle View Post
    Normal girls don't do this. How can you not call this a slut?
    Whats a "Normal" Girl? I'd like to meet one.

If you are interested in her go after her(even if she does show the signs of being a "slut"), I know I've made the mistake of not going after the girls I was interested in back in High School which honestly has probably affected my current outlook on women but that's an entirely different story. So what if she says no? Nothing really changes. If she says yes and it works out though? It could be the best thing to happen to you in your High School years.

You really have nothing to lose and potentially everything to gain.

Quote Originally Posted by Dedweight View Post
    Whats a "Normal" Girl? I'd like to meet one.

If you are interested in her go after her(even if she does show the signs of being a "slut"), I know I've made the mistake of not going after the girls I was interested in back in High School which honestly has probably affected my current outlook on women but that's an entirely different story. So what if she says no? Nothing really changes. If she says yes and it works out though? It could be the best thing to happen to you in your High School years.

You really have nothing to lose and potentially everything to gain.
    This is actually a really good way of looking at it, if I'm ever faced with another opportunity with her again, I'll definitely go for it, thanks!

So I'm in a strange situation where I have no idea what to think. I like this girl, we went on a school trip, it was overnight for a couple days. On the last day during dinner in the hotel she asks me specifically if I want to go upstairs and hang out in the hotel rooms. I said sure and the elevator ride was awkward (I've never been in a relationship so I'm super awkward fail). I'm sure she felt how awkward it was and so we both decided to just go to different rooms.

On the busride back, she practically hooks up in front of me with one of my friends. That pretty much was a slap in the face and I didn't know wtf to think.

Prom comes, I don't go with her. At the after party however, everyone goes downstairs except her and I, she asks if I want to go laydown on this thing on the floor. I'm an idiot and say no. After party ends, go to rest of the school year we are just friends.

It's now the summer, we casually text back and forth, have hung out with each other at various group things with all of our friends. I decide to give it a shot and ask her out. I was talking to a fellow female friend on how to do it since I have no idea. I ask her to go out sometime through a text (It was the only way to ask, we wouldn't be seeing eachother anytime soon). She says sure, I'm like OMG hell yeah. Then she says, we can hang out at some other kids house since he is home alone for the week. (She liked this kid last year, he didn't like her back). I say I'd rather it just be the two of us, since I intended it to be a date.

She says sure so we see a movie. It goes okay, I paid and all that shit, after that...the back and forth texting pretty much stops.

I got the vibe she liked me all throughout the year, but after the hooking up thing with my friend I got really depressed and shit. I'm in a few classes with her and we always glance at eachother, make eye contact and smile, so I really have no clue what to do here. Any advice?

Did she get the idea that it was a date when we went to the movies? Any advice would be really appreciated! Thanks!
    So...
    Here's a breakdown of her thoughts and feelings...
    I'm a hormonal teenager, let's have sex.
    This guy's a virgin.
    This other guy isn't a virgin.
    This guy must be gay.
    Since this guy is gay, I'll make him one of my girlfriends.
    Okay, I'd gladly go to the movies with one of my girlfriends.
    Oh this guy's not gay? Wow, he's been secretly in love with me for a year? Creeper virgin ew.

Sorry to be so blunt, mate.
    You should have trusted your animal instincts and pounced when she gave you the invitation, not wait around twiddling your thumbs.

Go find another girl, tap into your animal side, and make a move. Once you've moved on and got a piece, you might actually have another shot.

---------- Post added 2011-07-30 at 06:07 AM ----------

It's not even about having balls. The sad truth is many young dudes from our generation were raised by single moms, and grew up being groomed to be "nice" (neutered) and we lose sight of our instincts.
    Last edited by smashzu; 2011-07-30 at 06:08 AM.

In the world of women, you're either an Alpha, or a Beta.

She knows you're Beta now. There's no hope for you.

Deleted
    be happy Girls ar evil if she realy loved you she would have made you a sandwich :P

Quote Originally Posted by Deschim View Post
    be happy Girls ar evil if she realy loved you she would have made you a sandwich :P
    Girls are evil, but they're fun. It's a trade off.