Deleted

Question Which mooncloth part to choose?

Im was gearing up for disc, and got the ruthless satin shoulder and the ruthless mooncloth head. But then my buddys decided to convert our feral/rogue/disc to resto/rogue/sp

So now im thinking either my shoulder or head has been a waste. What is the best way to gear a shadowpriest with 4/5 satin?

Quote Originally Posted by farekim View Post
    Im was gearing up for disc, and got the ruthless satin shoulder and the ruthless mooncloth head. But then my buddys decided to convert our feral/rogue/disc to resto/rogue/sp

So now im thinking either my shoulder or head has been a waste. What is the best way to gear a shadowpriest with 4/5 satin?
    AJ suggest that you get mooncloth for spriests too as the 4pc satin is garbage (5% haste to mindblast and mindspike) while freedom after a shield is pretty good (mooncloth)

Trust me, the 4pc Mooncloth is too good to be passed. You want it. Personally I have satin shoulders, rest mooncloth.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Head is generally seen as the best offpiece, since it's haste over mastery.

Quote Originally Posted by Tihr View Post
    Head is generally seen as the best offpiece, since it's haste over mastery.
    Haste over useless spirit is way better than haste over mastery, which isn't so bad stat. Well tbh, you can play with the stats how you like but rocking satin shoulders with 4,04% hit.