Warrior POV Video - Throwdowns into Smoke Bombs! (5v5)

Hello! I am back again with a new video! This time for fun I have decided to make a warrior PVP vid! I am terrible at pvp but I do love making videos! Within this video you'll see some setups with Throwdown, Spider Web, and Smokebombs for some very nice kills. As always, if you like my vids please "Like" it and leave a comment!

I hate how that addon is getting popular.

*sits back on rocking chair*
    Back in my day you had to pay attention.

.. ot: meh

whats the addon that makes it talk to you?!? been lookin for one for ages
    Some might say we've lost our way
    But I believe we've not gone far enough

10+ Year Old Account
    You look fairly decent. 2.2k? ish I'm guessing.
    I enjoyed the video, clustered but clean UI at the same time, I suppose it would be better on a full screen but yeah.

If you're really trying to push your skill cap make focus macro's I didn't see any in there but you should be able get quite significant rating boost with focus macro's

What tuk reskin for Gladius is that?
    Quote Originally Posted by lawlpoo View Post
    IF YOU CAN'T COMPETE IN ARENAS YOU AREN'T GOING TO BE ABLE TO COMPETE IN RATED BGS!! LEARN TO PLAY!!!

Hello! Thanks for the comments. First and foremost, I'm only a 1900 level player in arena and rbgs! So I'm not that good!

As for the UI I used Elv Ui, which is a subset of TUK. The gladius you see isn't actually gladius, it is just the arena frames from Elv UI.

In regards to the talking voice, that is the increasingly popular GladiatorLosSA, which can be found at Curse.

if ur going to make a pvp vid for the love of god dont keyboard turn and backpeddle every second of it

your ui made me want to punch a hole in my wall.

and if ur going to use music atleast turn off ingame sounds

Quote Originally Posted by Jubite View Post
    I hate how that addon is getting popular.

*sits back on rocking chair*
    Back in my day you had to pay attention.

.. ot: meh
    What's the difference between an addon telling you and showing you?
    Hi Sephurik

Hello thanks for the additional comments.

About keyboard turning - My keyboard turning buttons were rebound to strafe, so it is impossible to keyboard turn on my setup. So that was just your imagination. However, on the issue of backpeddles I do agree I do it too much. Thanks you for the suggestion.

As for my UI being too cluttered, I have taken these comments constructively and gotten rid of a few things to clear up visual space!

As for the in game sound, I wanted to keep my teams voice chat in, but I have played with the levels and lowered it for future videos. Thanks for the suggestion!

On the issue of the voice addon being worthless in 5s, I disagree personally. I think it is a powerful tool. Perhaps filtering more information and keeping more important need to know info is something I will work on.

Nice video. I really enjoy seeing rogue/warrior cooperation

Throwdown-smokebomb combo's make me cry. Soo nasty

Deleted
    The video made me want to cry. Your UI gives me brain hemorrage, the music is horrid, the fact your in-game sounds are mindblowingly loud (or on at all) is annoying as fuck, that talking addon makes me want to shoot myself - seriously, why do you use it if you have it calling out EVERYTHING at the same time? I couldn't understand fucking shit, it was just going "MANABUANTIMAGIBURNBESERKRAMANASHELL". Honestly, if anything it was painful.

I didn't watch it all, though. It might've gotten better later on, somehow, but yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by Obelodalix View Post
    I didn't watch it all, though. It might've gotten better later on, somehow, but yeah.
    Thank you for your insightful comment!

Deleted
    Liked the video, too bad Jason Derulo was in it

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by borox View Post
    whats the addon that makes it talk to you?!? been lookin for one for ages
    You are looking for this one -> http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-a...atorlossa.aspx

And yeah, cant see a difference between an addon that says it too you, instead of showing
    “We all know interspecies romance is weird.”
    ― Tim Burton

Don't understand pvp videos, you can't tell whats going on unless its like 1v1 or possibly 2v2 stff

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Esaubartel View Post
    Don't understand pvp videos, you can't tell whats going on unless its like 1v1 or possibly 2v2 stff
    Hello mr.PvE Tunnel Vision.

Deleted
    dude....
    Your UI is horrible
    Your "play arena for me" addon is annoying
    You play WAY TO ZOOMED IN
    You could dig a tunnel to fucking China
    And you suck