Unheeded Warning Nerf????

Rumor has it that it is getting nerfed? I have looked on the interwebz and cant find a blue stating it is getting nerfed. Can anyone confirm this?
    I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing.

They said they were nerfing it's benefit to Ferals, I think.

Ice is forming, on the tips of my wings.
    "There is a pervasive myth that making content hard will induce players to rise to the occasion. We find the opposite. " -- Ghostcrawler
    "The bit about hardcore players not always caring about the long term interests of the game is spot on." -- Ghostcrawler
    "Do you want a game with no casuals so about 500 players?"

Hmmm just trying to figure out if it will still BiS for rogue sub pvp....so i guess I will wait. The reason I am asking is because this trinket is CRAZy rare anymore on my server, and is selling for 15k IF you can find one.
    I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing.

10+ Year Old Account
    The primary reason is because of ferals, but they also do not like a 359 trinket being better than s10 or Firelands drops for rogues either. The stat benefit is just too great for those two specs in general.

Personally, I can't wait for the nerf because I am sick of ppl bitching about it. I may feel different if I could find one on my server
    I like sandwiches

10+ Year Old Account
    Dont worry. I'm sure they'll just nerf ferals into uselessness rather then touch the trinket.
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

Quote Originally Posted by Kujako View Post
    Dont worry. I'm sure they'll just nerf ferals into uselessness rather then touch the trinket.
    Idd. And not all of us uses the trinket aswell. The onlyest way to benefit good from this trinket is if you actually keep track of the proc, pooling energy. I dont do that kind of extreme DPS always, so I used others since Cata, and now in Firelands I can get to use 2 haste trinkets as kitty =)

Deleted
    I hope they wont nerf it, I personally hope they just change the perpose of the trinket for Ferals, Cause rogue's can use it good.
    An unneeded nerf is just like nerfing holy priests. Stupid as shit. So y i say dont touch the trinket, touch the perpose of it for druids.
    Blizzard has to not fuck it up this time.

What do you guys think it is worth?

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    the best thing they could do is normalizing the damage, it will still be good but not like a +30-40% white damage for 10 sec

people use that?

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Araella View Post
    people use that?
    In pvp, it is absolutely devastating in terms for a rogue and feral

The burst is ridiculous for 10 seconds

It is BiS in terms of pvp because of it

10+ Year Old Account
    Only reason why its so OP for ferals is because multipliers Ferals have, and it really only OP during berserk.
    before resil and armor

680x9.5 (Ravage)=6460
    680x 8.10(shred, Spamable) 5508

If this is done during berserk when trinket is procced, results in a huge amount of dmg, its what makes this trinket so stupidly OP for us, i am 2.5k Feral and i do admit this trinket goto go, just so all they QQ will stop.
    i7 4770k 4.6GHZ................................................ ¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨
    OCZ Arc 100 x2 (240g) RAID 0.........................°º¤ø„¸? Druid ,„ø¤º°¨
    Kingston HyperX 8 gig 2400.......................... ¸„ø¤º°¨ For Life! 0¤ø„¸
    Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 OC.......................... ¸„ø¤º°¨¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸ ¨°º¤ø

Nerfed now gives attack power on proc now