What to do with Zephyrites and Ocean Sapphires?

Does anyone use Zephyrites for anything other than the daily when it pops up? They don't create any rings that can be disenchanted and are really just taking up space. Should I just vendor them or save them incase something gets added in game to use them for. Same thing for Ocean Sapphires no one really buys them on my sever as uncut or cut.

10+ Year Old Account
    Vendor zeph/use for meta x mutes/ sell on JC day/ find someone to sell too cheap, I sell in bulk 20g/stack.

Deleted
    I have no problem selling Ocean Sapphires and I actually transmute some of my Zephyrites into those (other uses are transmuting meta gems and selling raw in the AH). Sure it takes longer to sell Ocean Sapphires compared to Inferno Rubies, but they still sell. If you are in a rush due to the lack of bank space, make an alt to take care of your auctions. Just be patient You could also check if you could use them to craft some jewelry and sell those or disenchant.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkfriend View Post
    Vendor zeph/use for meta x mutes/ sell on JC day/ find someone to sell too cheap, I sell in bulk 20g/stack.
    Cut Ocean Sapphire vendor for 3.75
    Last edited by Unferth; 2011-08-01 at 09:00 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Unferth View Post
    Cut Ocean Sapphire vendor for 3.75
    Or sell in AH for over 20g each.

Zephyrites - keep 1-2 stacks for dailies (on my server AH price at 'daily day' is like 2.5-3g, so meh), vendor rest (even uncut, I cba to cut 200-300 gems for crappy 50g)

Deleted
    Is it still worthwhile to cut the green crap, rings en necks, and disenchant them? I made gazillions doing this in WotlK..