Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Herald of the Titans on EU Realms

As the title says me and some friends have decided to try herald of the titans on our level 80 alts.
    If you're interested in joining this we will require you to have ulduar experience from wotlk preferably.
    We will be doing this on EU Grim-Batol, somewhere in the near future of 3 weeks.
    right now we need a very good healer as last spot, but we could also take backups, don't worry, if you're a back up and you don't get a spot the first week, we will be doing this more than once, and also, some ppl might not show up at the set date for this raid, so if you're interested, contact me, Loucy on Grim Batol with ingame mail or whisper if i'm online, don't miss out on your chance to get this shiny title on one of your alts!
    The people we have right now is:
    Arcane mage
    Warlock x2
    Death Knight dps
    Hunter
    Resto Druid
    Healing priest
    Warrior tank
    Death Knight Tank
    If you're interested in this please leave a comment below or mail / msg me ingame.

P.S we will do some weekly gearing runs for the people who's involved in this. the Gear Requirements for Herald is to have gear with an item level that can be obtained in ulduar 10 man. That is:
    the maximum offset - mainset itemlevel is 226.
    the maximum weapon itemlevel is 232, that is weapons obtained from toc 10, ulduar 10, ulduar 25 and the icc 5 man dungeons.
    we're planning to this as soon as every1 of us is geared enough for this.
    Right now most of us have almost full gear, some people got full set, but don't worry about that, we will take you to all of our gearing runs.

Deleted
    I would have been very interested in joining with my second Resto Shaman since I never had the chance to do it with my main in WoTLK but unfortunately I'm on Silvermoon-EU.

sad to hear, if you're interested in doing it you could also transfer here, we had some ppl transferring / faction changing, but it's your choice however if you want to pay that much money for a title leave another comment below or just contact me ingame

10+ Year Old Account
    I wish you the best of luck, I did this myself in WOTLK albeit on my main and I've not removed the title since, not even for our Defender of a Shattered World pictures Fantastic title, I hope you get it, and if it wasn't for the fact I'm a student and broke, you'd have my shaman in a heartbeat.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    Also a vegetable is a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    I wish you the best of luck, I did this myself in WOTLK albeit on my main and I've not removed the title since, not even for our Defender of a Shattered World pictures Fantastic title, I hope you get it, and if it wasn't for the fact I'm a student and broke, you'd have my shaman in a heartbeat.
    First, yea indeed, never changed my title, not even for the hc titles XD, and also thanks (for wishing us good luck).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    Yeah, have kept it on ever since I got it and will never remove it. I got lucky and managed to join a group the day before Cataclysm came out

10+ Year Old Account
    Think we have around 10 people now, but then there's the challenge of everyone being able to come at the same time, so would be nice with some backups.
    If you're interested, we're going in 2-3 weeks. And yeah we'll of course go twice if we end up with more than 10.

Bump!

Backups please? Bump!

Deleted
    I've been looking for a good group for this for a long time. I've been playing my holy paladin for around 3 years now, but unfortunatly I do not have any level 80 alts, on any realms let alone the selected.

Would I be allowed to level an alt of your choice/spec?

I thought this achievement was removed and changed to a FoS for anyone that had it completed already?
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowdream View Post
    I thought this achievement was removed and changed to a FoS for anyone that had it completed already?
    Blizzard have changed it so that the achievement reads 'at level 80'

The achievement is still doable, but you have to have a group of 10 level 80's meeting the requirements.

Quote Originally Posted by Nxyl View Post
    I've been looking for a good group for this for a long time. I've been playing my holy paladin for around 3 years now, but unfortunatly I do not have any level 80 alts, on any realms let alone the selected.

Would I be allowed to level an alt of your choice/spec?
    Depends on how fast you get to 80

Deleted
    I could do it, within 3 days if I really leveled. Good enough or?

But, any class/spec in mind?
    Last edited by mmoc64e9993587; 2011-08-02 at 10:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nxyl View Post
    I could do it, within 3 days if I really leveled. Good enough or?

But, any class/spec in mind?
    Could you msg me ingame?

10+ Year Old Account

10+ Year Old Account
    I am on 13 levels, Herald of the Titans is very fantastic.

Deleted
    Yeah, we've done it on the 21st of August. The fight was more or less a joke.

Quote Originally Posted by tommy. View Post
    Yeah, we've done it on the 21st of August. The fight was more or less a joke.
    Zepho!! where are you?
    and also, sapper, we're doing it again on some new alts in a couple of weeks!
    Edit: contact me ingame if you want to join!

It's a shame this won't still be going on in December*. I tried to organise a herald run during wrath on Nordrassil-EU, but 3 of the members I'd geared up in Uld 10hm/25 normal realm transferred and I never ended up getting the title.
    I had bis in every slot except trinkets for herald, couldn't bring myself to disenchant it. That said, seems my sentimentality wasn't such a bad thing as I really liked 25 man mage t8 and transmog will be in by the time I get back onto WoW.

*Replacing my computer, can't raid with this machine.
    Last edited by Anca; 2011-11-01 at 04:09 PM.

Deleted
    Think im going to do this achivement when im restarting with wow. really awesome title.