Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account

Best place to farm Jeeves pattern?

Title says it all TBH. I just leveled up Engi on my Hunter alt, and I'm wondering the best place to farm the Jeeves pattern? Seems like it'd come in handy. ^_^

Check out the directors cut of my project SCHISM, a festival winning short film
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DiHNTS-vyHE

Deleted
    Goto Storm Peeks and farm these:
    http://www.wowhead.com/npc=29724

The place just south of Ulduar, across the canyon. Those librarians.

The drop rate was like 1 in 10 for me. Pretty common.
    Signature by Tacy :]

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Storm Peaks, Terrace of the Makers (Kill everything that moves around there and salvage their corpses, if you're lucky, you'll get the pattern in less than 10 min)
    Armory
    Haste only feels good to classes that truly benefit from it though. Can it be +Amp instead? Anything else really.
    "Classes that truly benefit from Haste" means... Everyone except Warriors. (And we're going to fix that.)

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    I leveled a hunter as an engineer recently and I got the recipe while questing in Borean Tundra, the area with mechagnomes.

Deleted
    Terrace of the Makers. Some goblin robot dudes on mechanostriders.

15+ Year Old Account
    I farmed the Librarians for 1 and a half hours and it didn't drop last night..so I was wondering if there was a more common droprate mob? I guess not. I guess I just have horrid luck.

Check out the directors cut of my project SCHISM, a festival winning short film
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DiHNTS-vyHE

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    the mechagnomes in storm peaks at terrace of the makers is where i got mine

The library guardians are really random. I have hear many people saying that they got it on like 10th kill, but then many people (like me) havent gotten it after many hours of grinding. I guess you're just unlucky with others. Welcome to the club

Ive farmed it 3 times from the mechagnomes at the terrace of makers in storm peaks.

I got mine from my first FL kill...not sure if mecha bosses give extra chances or something....

But other wise just do what every one else said to do.

The salvagable bosses of Ulduar have a much higher chance to drop the schematic than any other mob. Try Flame Leviathan 10m, its pretty easy to solo.

Ulduar dropped it loads of time when i was raiding there. just join a atchevent/mount farming pug and salvage the mobs/bosses, it will come around soon

Just to make sure, you know you have to salvage the library guardians right? Kill, loot, salvage.

Got mine on like my 30th salvage of the Library Guardians south of Ulduar.

Yep, for the umpteenth time, Terrace of the Makers just across the canyon from Ulduar.

I farmed it there way back when it came out and got it in about 40 minutes. I understand the droprate's been buffed since then, so it should be even easier now.

I spent 3 and a half hours on the Terrace of the Makers and didn't get one.

Jesus, my luck is just beautiful.

Edit: Yes, I WAS salvaging them.

Mecha-gnomes in SP by Ulduar.

Best drop rate but it can take a loooooooooong time.

Took me a total of 3-4hrs over a week's time. I don't log on for anything but raiding so I felt compelled I could have probably got it in a day..but where's the fun in that.

I got mine off of Flame Leviathan lol.. first kill...