Page 3 of 94 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    I'm unsure of how I will like this but I don't see why people are so quick to boycott D3 now. If you don't like the feature then don't use it, doesn't sound like it is a huge game changer.

10+ Year Old Account
    what do you think of this boub?

...like it is in D2 now? There's no item you cannot buy with 'forum gold' and similar c..p.

Awesome idea as long there aren't items that can ONLY be sold for real life money.

10+ Year Old Account
    Being rich like i am, this is a great step in the proper direction

Can we buy gold from the currency-based auction house?
    Players will be able to buy and sell gold through the currency-based auction house at whatever the current market price is, as established by the player community
    Well thats a field day for gold sellers then.....that's just stupid... be ready to see increase in hacking attempts and scams
    "Bill Nye: So Todd I got an offer for you. You and me. Any time. Any place. Debating science mano- a-mano. I'll bring the facts, and you bring the Vaseline. Because your ass is gonna fucking need it when I'm done whipping."

Mr Eames: "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

10+ Year Old Account
    "We don't have any plans at this time to post items for sale in the auction house."un f**king believable

I just found my new job!

Quote Originally Posted by ShiroRX View Post
    All the questions avoid the obvious one... Will spending more give you an advantage over other people? This will break the game.
    Exactly, spending more money outside of game giving an advantage in game is what they should have avoided. Cosmetics ok, advantages over people that can't spend money no.

I am The Horde - Play Free Online Games

Quote Originally Posted by SeaKitten View Post
    those two ads for wow.. the one with the ugly dumb Gnome and Goblin dancing really stupid like.. it made my rage so hard i personally now will never play this game EVER again yes because of those two stupid ads i will never play this game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lovedstar View Post
    To everyone complaining about the auction house, you need to understand that people would be selling items over eBay anyway, just like they did with Diablo II. This way, it can be moderated for fairness.
    Moderated how? This is a legit "pay real money to be better" scheme, something I hate in games.

If you're not good at reading, consider the following:This makes selling gold for real-world money, something they've been condemning for years, legal... But only now because they get a cut of your profits.

10+ Year Old Account
    I just found a job. Go blizz. XD

10+ Year Old Account
    And the complainers come hording in. Please don't complain if you don't even have a clue how it works. Read the FAQ's first, all of it before you complain.Spending real-life money could give you an advantage, but it is NOT micro-transactions. There isn't an unlimited amount, only supply on demand.

10+ Year Old Account
    I highly doubt this will make it past beta. If it does I won't be buying it. Not going to support the selling of in-game power.

Quote Originally Posted by Littleraven View Post
    i dont see how this changes anything.....if you played diablo 2 in its heyday you know for damn sure that people would spend real money on stones of jordan and later on runes. this is just cutting out the middle man.
    This pretty much.

Trading items for money was a large part of Diablo 2 and people are still buying D2 items for real money at the moment im typing this. Blizzard knows that they really cant do much to stop this from happening, So why not take advantage of it? The player gets a safer environment to spend their real money on in game items that were obtained by other players and not posted by blizzard, and Blizzard gets a portion of the cash from each of these transactions.

I see no problem with this, trading RL money for items was going to happen in Diablo 3 anyways, you would have to be a fool to think otherwise. So whats the harm in Blizzard making it easier and safer for you to do so?

And to the people saying "Pay to Win". Since Gold is able to be sold as well, whats stopping you from selling your gold to pay for an item with the money you just made from selling the gold? This is no different than paying a large amount of WoW gold for an item on the auction house, its just theres a few extra steps involved.

eBay in-game comes to mind.it happened before but it wasn't really allowed by blizzardit happens now..eh nothing new I would say

10+ Year Old Account
    Lol at bringing in real money.

I am not sure how I really feel about this...blizzard hasn't made me raise a brow in a long time, and not internet speaking, I mean really irl I raise a brow so high, the rock was like.."Nice." But seriously I am kind of disgruntled by this.

Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    And the complainers come hording in. Please don't complain if you don't even have a clue how it works. Read the FAQ's first, all of it before you complain.Spending real-life money could give you an advantage, but it is NOT micro-transactions. There isn't an unlimited amount, only supply on demand.
    No one gives a shit if blizzard is making money over it, they care about giving an advantage in game to people that are willing to blow 10 extra (insert currency).

I am The Horde - Play Free Online Games

Quote Originally Posted by SeaKitten View Post
    those two ads for wow.. the one with the ugly dumb Gnome and Goblin dancing really stupid like.. it made my rage so hard i personally now will never play this game EVER again yes because of those two stupid ads i will never play this game.

Quote Originally Posted by BaddyMcBad View Post
    They just opened the floodgate, I GUARANTEE you this will make its way over to WoW.
    WoW already has this. Buy a TCG card, sell the mount ingame. It's perfectly legal too.

I don't see what the big deal is. Anyone who RMTs will continue to do so, while anyone who do not wish to RMT do not have to.