Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    15+ Year Old Account
    Lol, I love how he switched to shadowmourne at the end,
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zues View Post
    Funny, I seem to recall only 1 well played DK ever doing that.....

Honestly, I'd agree with what you're saying, but 80% of the dk community is a bunch of 12 year old facerolling frost DK's, 18% play blood competitively, and 2% like Mione and Raegwynn bother to do crazy solo shit.

So no, I don't see this as a problem. Maybe if 20% of all the DK's were soloing Mr. Stoney Drake and Mr. Big Rock Golem at once, I'd say nerf. But just because 1 person plays the class well doesn't mean dk's need nerfs.

Besides- heroic dungeons = srs biz?
    Yes with mounts and stuff it is srs biz. But the fact remains no other class can even think about doing what DKs can do. Cata as a whole is a fail why you think they lost 1 Million people and it will be even more after the 2 other MMO's come out. You know the ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Starscream101 View Post
    Yes with mounts and stuff it is srs biz. But the fact remains no other class can even think about doing what DKs can do. Cata as a whole is a fail why you think they lost 1 Million people and it will be even more after the 2 other MMO's come out. You know the ones.
    Lets nerf a class that is defined as doing worse over all then other tanks in this current tier cause they can have more 1% chances at a mount that no one cares about. Oh wait.