10+ Year Old Account

Heroes of Newerth Thread

Since HoN is free now, its popularity will increase, so thought i will combine everything about HoN in one thread weather its searching for ppl around your MMR or searching for clans, or discussing new patches.

i will start, Meezo 1450 MMR, looking for clan i know i will get flamed for my mmr but i really think im mostly losing coz of scout codex or pyro that think he is a hard carry or so im kinda stuck tho it all will be cleared out with some try outs (im EU)

also do you guys like the change of making ppl pay to get a hero 1 month before the rest? i dont i think its wrong, S2 clearly stated that they will never let anyone have an in game advantage with RL money and that they will only let you get skins or taunts or so but no actual change, but as a hero i do like MK style

10+ Year Old Account
    I downloaded HoN seen as it went free to play, but turns out I'm terrible at the game

Anyone got any tips to make me better?

Anyway, OT: I don't really mind about the 1 month "premium" access, if you want it really bad but don't want to pay for the hero, just wait the month and get it then.

10+ Year Old Account
    its a complex game, anyone who started it got over whelmed by it, all it takes is some time, just dont give up and try to stay on one hero so you learn game tactics or so then you can start learning all the different heroes

15+ Year Old Account
    since HoN isn't Wow it doesn't belong in the WoW forum
    Theron/Bloodwatcher 2013!

Quote Originally Posted by Alsompr View Post
    Teasing, misdirection. It's the opposite of a spoiler. People expect one thing? BAM! Another thing happens.

I'm like M. Night fucking Shamylan.

Wrong forum... also, wtf is HoN?

10+ Year Old Account
    its ok chill my bad, when a moderator sees it he can move it to the correct section, on biggie.

10+ Year Old Account
    My friend downloaded this game cause he heard about it

The problem currently is that there's new players who played Dota and new new players. So you get people who played dota joining games titled "noob game" etc and raging hard at people who have never played dota.

I've got a large amount of dota experience and i'm joining with my friend just to show him the ropes and there's definatly smurfing going on atm

Quote Originally Posted by Azalu View Post

The problem currently is that there's new players who played Dota and new new players. So you get people who played dota joining games titled "noob game" etc and raging hard at people who have never played dota.

I've got a large amount of dota experience and i'm joining with my friend just to show him the ropes and there's definatly smurfing going on atm
    As a person who is involved in the competetive enviroment i can tell you almost every single top tier player has 3-4 smurfs to go play 1500 MMR to victory (AngryTestie anyone?).
    It's sad that it is that way, but well..

Deleted
    I can't take a game with Newerth as it's location serious

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Azalu View Post

yes idd you are right, but he could start his own game and title it with w/e he wants, somthing like "Noob game with no Dota exp"

---------- Post added 2011-08-02 at 11:11 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    I can't take a game with Newerth as it's location serious
    you dont have to mate, shame its not an opinions thread.

great game but a bit hard to learn as a noob.

by the way if someone wants to start playing I can send them a referral, just pm me.

PS: sorry for the necro

Deleted
    Around 1500 games sunce the game was released and around 1000ish games during the beta, By far the best F2P game out there.