Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

[Movies] Lucas needs a new Star Wars Movie

I think that the newer Star Wars movies have been geared way too much for younger audiences and I would like to propose a new idea(at least in my eyes it is). I think that George Lucas should make a movie about the history of the Sith and make it a very dark, foreboding type of movie. He has made great moves financially for the franchise but I would like to see something more tailored to the generation that originally saw the Star Wars movies. Plus if he did the history of the Sith movie he could make another one about the Jedi if it did well lol.

I believe George Lucas should not touch (write and/or direct) anything Star Wars related ever again. He does nothing but destroy the legacy he once had. He turned it into nothing but a joke.

10+ Year Old Account
    As much as I am a Star Wars freak, this is not the right section to discuss about it.
    ~ My mounts collection ~

~ Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned ~
    Thanks Elyaan for the signature!

10+ Year Old Account
    Moving this to the appropriate forum.

Lucas is that guy, leader of Silvermoon?
    Or else wrong board.

15+ Year Old Account
    If you want more starwars go watch the cartoon one, keep your greedy little hands of my old ones...my precious...so precious.....YOU NO TAKE STARWARS!
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

idk, maybe

it wouldnt be as good as the saga

No Irvin Kershner needs to do another Star Wars, Lucas just wants to milk the franchise.

New Jedi Order should be made into a series of movies. You could bring back the original cast as it takes place a few decades after the episodes 4, 5, and 6.

Amazing set of books. You want a dark movie? There it is.

10+ Year Old Account
    George Lucas should be imprisoned on charges of murder.

He killed Star Wars.

Though I wouldn't object to a decent director doing the Grand Adm. Thrawn series.
    Putin khuliyo

i would be ok if new films were made ASLONG AS all the yes-sayers are kicked out and honest people sit beside him and say: No, George, thats a stupid idea or other stuff like No, George, this dialogue is really terrible.

Visually about everything was right. what was wrong the most was the writing and story progression. especially with the first two. the 3rd one was ok.

I think its just that noone says to lucas no anymore when he is doing something clearly wrong. he is surrounded by people who would say yes to anything he proposes. when he was young his ideas were challenged all the time and he had to prove himself. now everyone is creeping into his ass and not ever doubting what he is doing with star wars.

and please for gods sake no more prequels and lessen the focus of the jedi's. Make the films deal with the story after the original trilogy. (though this could lead to a butchered version of han solo). on second thought have it deal with the Ulic Qel-Droma and Nomi Sunrider. Nomi was very much like Luke. And Qel-Droma has a good fallen jedi plus redemption story line plus an interesting villian in Exar Kun.
    Last edited by obc; 2011-10-07 at 01:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Judge Malthred View Post
    New Jedi Order should be made into a series of movies. You could bring back the original cast as it takes place a few decades after the episodes 4, 5, and 6.

Amazing set of books. You want a dark movie? There it is.
    have you seen the condition Harrison Ford is in these days? I'd rather not see starwars tainted by a movie performance like crystal skull. Honestly I'd rather lucas stayed as far away as possible from any future star wars movies. He did a good job on the first 3 the first time, he made a butchery of the prequle trilogy and every time he's remastered the origonals he's lowered the quality of them. Remastering to touch up picture qaulity is one thing but adding and subtracting shit was not needed.

Who is John Galt?

No, I hate the Sith.
    "Do not brand me a tyrant" - Knight Commander Meredith

I'm still waiting for Star Wars live action TV series.Budgetary concerns how I hate you.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Star_Wa...tion_TV_series
    "Chaos boils in my veins."

Quote Originally Posted by obc View Post
    i would be ok if new films were made ASLONG AS all the yes-sayers are kicked out and honest people sit beside him and say: No, Georgs, thats a stupid idea or other stuff like No, Georgs, this dialogue is really terrible.

Visually about everything was right. was was wrong the most was the writing and story progression. especially with the first two. the 3rd one was ok.

Its just i think no says to lucas anymore when he is clearly doing something wrong. he is surrounded by people who would say yes to anything he proposes. when he was young he his ideas were challenged all the time and he had to prove himself. now everyone is creeping into his ass and not ever doubting what he is doing with star wars.

and please for gods sake no more prequels and lessen the focus of the jedi's. Make the films deal with the story after the original trilogy. (though this could lead to a butchered version of han solo). on second thought have it deal with the Ulic Qel-Droma and Nomi Sunrider. Nomi was very much like Luke. And Qel-Droma has a good fallen jedi plus redemption story line plus an interesting villian in Exar Kun.
    Think you hit the nail on the head. Same thing with Spielberg these days. They got fat heads and it's made them lazy.

Quote Originally Posted by orissa View Post
    George Lucas should be imprisoned on charges of murder.

He killed Star Wars.
    But it is also thanks to his genius that the series exist. Selftroll much!

Quote Originally Posted by jazzremix View Post
    I believe George Lucas should not touch (write and/or direct) anything Star Wars related ever again. He does nothing but destroy the legacy he once had. He turned it into nothing but a joke.
    this exactly.

maybe someone who isnt going senile can direct it? (not michael bay)
    RIP Steve Jobs. a great man who gave the world great products.

I would murder 10 puppies for every minute of a new sith star wars movie made
    Quote Originally Posted by Editos View Post
    you can't debate with a game that sends you dragons via mail

I love the SITH! Passion!

Quote Originally Posted by jazzremix View Post
    I believe George Lucas should not touch (write and/or direct) anything ever again.