Page 3 of 65 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by smashzu View Post
    It's the next expansion.

Since when does a book patent include mousepads and interactive gaming software?
    As I said before, nothing was posted on the front page yet when I seen the thread. I took a guess. Damn trolls are everywhere.

If alliance gets pandas im so going horde to slaughter them endangered Pandarien monks ;D

Give that guy that posted about it first some credit >:X
    You face not Malchezaar alone, but the legions he commands.

Deleted
    Aye, good find from the guy...

obviously a decoy before blizzcon, no way would they do a whole f'ing expansion on pandaria. MattyP might be right tho, bout it possibly being WC4. or it could be a patch, but do they patent patch names?

I was just listening to the last episode of the instance, where turpster talks about how they are definately working on the next expansion by now...
    I'm hoping and hoping if this is indeed the next expansion, it turns out to be awesome, and a not jumping the shark moment. :/ I love pandaren as much as the next person, and WCIII was awesome, but I was pretty happy they kept pandaren on the down low.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MattyP View Post
    Has anyone considered Warcraft IV: Mists of Pandaria?
    It would make more sense for a Warcraft game. WoW expansions havent been named after a races homeland yet, and if they were going for another new race, you would assume there would be two of them again and naming the game after only one of the races doesnt make sense.

Unless they revolve a whole expansion around Panderans as a neutral race and players go to their homeland to fight evil.

http://joekey.deviantart.com Sig by Lilliputia! <3

man, if panderans join the alliance them mainland furblogs gon be pissed.

God damnit Blizzard, just when I thought I'd left WoW for good you pull a crazy stunt like this.

Warcraft 4 : Mists of Pandaria Deal with it

Deleted
    Well if you check Class status, there're few things that could hint as being this a next expansion:
    - computer game discs
    - related instruction manuals and guides

Mabye they do it everywhere, but still.

Quote Originally Posted by Zankoku View Post
    Its not the pandas that China objects to, its the skulls and skeletons they object to. See how long it took WotLK to get to China? Yea... art department had to rework almost EVERYTHING in that expac for a chinese release
    The reason Pandaren were taken out of vanilla wow was china. They were intended for the game from the start, either as NPCs or playable toons. Go back and play the end of WC3, there's a pandaren beermaster or w/e, and a bunch of lore tied to him and the other pandas that settled in kalimdor.

Quote Originally Posted by Faded Design View Post
    As I said before, nothing was posted on the front page yet when I seen the thread. I took a guess. Damn trolls are everywhere.
    Well no you made an assumption that none of us are aware of. thats not trolling. from our perspective you can't read, even though thats not the case...mb you should just let it go and not get so defnesive about your incorrect assumption. just a thought...

15+ Year Old Account
    I don't know, it seems awefully stupid to give one faction the Pandaren as they're wildly popular. NPC only race? Being able to "choose your faction" when you start it? The latter would be a new concept, and I doubt Blizzard is just gonna do like they did so far which was "add races-->add class-->add races". Having the Pandaren playable would be a big selling point. I still give it a 50/50 that it's a decoy.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well "Mists of Pandaria" here's my speculation Neutral Races - Chose your own faction to join on these races Pandaren Murloc *and a few more* New profession - Brewmaster. Create drinks for damaging foes, restoring mana, and getting drunk.

They're gonna use my idea!

Levels 85-90: Great Sea / South Sea Islands expansion
    * Small Islands scattered throughout the Great Sea (including Pandaria!)
    * The Emerald Dream

- New Race: Pandaren
    * Neutral affiliation until the end of the starting zone quests (~level 12) when the player selects whether to join the Horde or the Alliance. This decision is final, and the only way to change factions would be to pay the $30 faction change fee.

- New Class: Pirate (DPS/Healer Hybrid)
    * Talent Trees: Swashbuckler: Melee DPS (dual-wield); Mercenary: Ranged DPS (ranged weapons, no pet); Apothecary: Healing (focuses on use of "medicines" instead of traditional healing spells)
    * Armor Proficiency: Leather
    * Weapon Skills: One-Handed Swords, One-Handed Axes, One-Handed Maces, Daggers, Fist Weapons, Bows, Guns (and likely Staves or Polearms)
    * Resource System: Charisma (works similar to Runic Power, builds up as you fight, and then can be spent on powerful moves) for DPS specs, "Ingredients" (works similar to mana, as you use your "medicines", your ingredients slowly deplete, ingredients can be replenished by mana potions and food (e.g. mage food)) for Apothecary.
    * Primary Stats: Swashbuckler and Mercenary: Agility; Apothecary: Intellect and Spirit (which will increase Ingredient regeneration)

- Possible enemies: Zul and the Trolls that ally with him; Azshara; N'Zoth (the Old God responsible for corrupting Deathwing, sparking the Emerald Nightmare and creating the Naga)

OMG boub put it up, so it's true??? *please say it's true!* (excited)

Quote Originally Posted by kassy View Post
    obviously a decoy before blizzcon, no way would they do a whole f'ing expansion on pandaria. MattyP might be right tho, bout it possibly being WC4. or it could be a patch, but do they patent patch names?
    Kassy you are a retard, you cannot create a fake Trademarked Patent.

10+ Year Old Account
    sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I get to play as a panda :d