Hello there,

While I do not play WoW anymore I still like to reminisce about the good old days, and to that end I have been working on creating some WoW themed artworks for myself. I am by no means an expert (or really know what I am doing half the time ) but its all good fun.

I am currently putting in the final touches on one of these "artworks" and I've hit a snag. I am trying to incorporate a design, namely the Dalaran Intellect buff graphic, but I am having no luck finding a brush-like one that I can use. To give you an example of what I mean, there is this great set of arcane circle brushes for Photoshop floating on the net. Basically that is what I need only with the Dalaran Intellect graphic.

The closest thing that I have come across so far is this: Purple Arcane Circle Poster by Zazzle (sorry but its not letting me post a link, its the first thing on goggle images if you paste that) but the black background kills it and I cannot get rid of it no matter how hard I try with lasso tools, background removers and all that.

If anyone could help me find a brush-like Dalaran Intellect design, it would mean the world to me!

So there is the request for help!

Thank you in advance,

Vijer