Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account

The Perfect WoW Zone

If you could have any room/computer/layout/zone to play WoW what would it be.

Mine would have to be medium sized room, with a minifridge (stocked with dr. Pepper), and large desk with enough room for 3 monitors. One tower for 2 monitors, and other with just one monitor. Carpet floors with a very large comfortable chair. Enough food to last a lifetime. And all the little things that I could list but it would go on and on forever. Also i know when I do get this I will be bored of it pretty quickly, so just post your dream set up here.

At first i thought you meant WoW zone like Nagrand or something. :P But I agree with the medium sized room, but if you're gonna have food for a lifetime, might as well be a normal sized fridge. I've always wanted a chair that can convert to a bed, similar to something like a one person futon, but encased in a shell of some sort, so it can be cooled/heated to your liking. I would need a bathroom and a shower, separate from where I play, none of this crapping while playing for me. I would need at least two monitors, one for movie/TV and one for playing, maybe a third to browse the internet or whatever. I almost wish I could live in a place that, work online and just get food delivered to you heh....if I'm gonna dream well.......