Deleted

power aura for Alysrazor

Im currently having issues keeping track of my debuffs on alyrazor while flying, which is kinda important since i need to use Soul drain from 10 stacks as filler. so my DPS suffers atm at times since i start using it to late.
    tried to make a power aura for it, but it didn't seem to work for some reason ><
    Anyone got a working power aura that they can share for it ?

15+ Year Old Account
    A few weeks ago there was a topic discussing the drainsoul over Sbolt thing, i believe the result of that was something like 22 stacks, not sure where your 10 stacks came from.

As for the power aura (eventhough i my self just look at the debuff as soon as i find myself spamming a bit hard) i believe you can just set it to debuffs, write the name off the debuff, and the number of stacks?

10+ Year Old Account
    10 stacks is 80% haste, which I have simmed out using the essence of the red option that you need more then 100% haste for drain soul to be better then shadow bolt, try around 18-20 stacks.

That said heres my auras for that fight:

Version:4.20; icon:inv_shoulder_leather_firelandsdruid_d_01; buffname:Wings of Flame; x:515; texture:142; y:126; timer.h:3.1; timer.enabled:true; timer.cents:false; timer.y:124; timer.x:512

Version:4.20; icon:Spell_Fire_Incinerate; buffname:Blazing Power; x:514; bufftype:2; y:125; timer.h:1.58; timer.enabled:true; timer.cents:false; timer.y:5; timer.x:450; stacks.enabled:true; stacks.y:5; stacks.x:575

First one is for wings of flame so you can keep track of the duration, the second shows the stacks and time left of blazing power.

Quote Originally Posted by zinnin View Post
    10 stacks is 80% haste, which I have simmed out using the essence of the red option that you need more then 100% haste for drain soul to be better then shadow bolt, try around 18-20 stacks.

That said heres my auras for that fight:

Version:4.20; icon:inv_shoulder_leather_firelandsdruid_d_01; buffname:Wings of Flame; x:515; texture:142; y:126; timer.h:3.1; timer.enabled:true; timer.cents:false; timer.y:124; timer.x:512

Version:4.20; icon:Spell_Fire_Incinerate; buffname:Blazing Power; x:514; bufftype:2; y:125; timer.h:1.58; timer.enabled:true; timer.cents:false; timer.y:5; timer.x:450; stacks.enabled:true; stacks.y:5; stacks.x:575

First one is for wings of flame so you can keep track of the duration, the second shows the stacks and time left of blazing power.
    I made a mistake. I imported a set, and it erased all of page 3 auras. I recently made a backup copy of my WTF folder.Is there any way of getting those auras back?