New Blacksmithing Weapons.

Sorry if this has been asked already but, did Blizzard ever give a reason as to why Enhancment Shamans were left out when it came to these new 365 weapons? (not sure if any other specs were left out for other classes)

Quote Originally Posted by Trickname View Post
    Sorry if this has been asked already but, did Blizzard ever give a reason as to why Enhancment Shamans were left out when it came to these new 365 weapons? (not sure if any other specs were left out for other classes)
    They simply forgot. There is no way to argue around that because every other class/spec has one (maybe not OPTIMAL in stats but still better than a 346) so you can't say that not everyone can be made happy - they actually aimed to make a weapon for everyone there. They thought they covered agi 1 handers with the sword but simply forgot that shamans can't equip swords.

The other option is that they hate enhancement shamans which I simply don't think is true.

As a ret paladin I can say that those weapons aren't designed as huge upgrades to 359 weapons anyway (2h str sword is if anything only a bit better because of the horrible speed), so you can also consider going for the str 1 hander...could end up better than a 346 thanks to weapon damage and they're not supposed to be much better than a 359 anyway so just stick with that if you have one.
    Last edited by Samin; 2011-08-03 at 02:30 PM.
    Samin
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashrana View Post
    So, what would be your reaction, if you found out, that come cata release first patch, blizzard were planning to kill everyone by sending a bear through the mail?

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    bliizzard hate shamans.

It's funny that blizzard went out of there way to make a blue post where they admitted to messing up enh drops in t11
    here: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2151664304
    but they just fucked it up just as bad this time around
    no 365 crafted enh weapon
    no 378 boe trash drop for enh

so, any non-raiding enh shaman (like my alt) is still stuck with the 353 troll weapons or 359 trash fist drop (claws of torment)

I noticed this even back then when they made the blue post and replied in it, but obviously it went unnoticed.

Use the Strength 1handers i guess. Stats are not ideal, but then again, its not the only crafted weapon with poor stats.

are these weapons selling good for you?