Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    If I've learned anything from the past few years, right about now they should release a statement of why they deserved world first yet didn't get it due to the race being "unfair".

Deleted
    I'm betting that a typical WE ARE THE STARS bullshit post is incoming. In that post they declare how they are the best guild ever and that Ragnaros was easy. They might also whine about other guilds exploiting and defend their faction transfers. Go see for yourself how full of shit STARS is: they still claim that they get patches a week later and don't have access to beta/ptr on their WoWProgress profile (updated less than an hour ago). Both are blatant lies.

Quote Originally Posted by Posi View Post
    To answer both subjects:

First off, they were the first guild from the Taiwan servers so there's an achievement. Same as US first and such.
    Second, I've already located where they went. Ahn'Qiraj - EU.

You're welcome.
    How is this even possible, I thought you couldn't transfer like that. I know you can't do US to EU and EU to US. But you can do KR to EU? that's a bit.....odd. Unless the eastern part of the world has all of their servers in a similar fashion that US and Oceanic do.

Quote Originally Posted by The Darkitecht View Post
    How is this even possible, I thought you couldn't transfer like that. I know you can't do US to EU and EU to US. But you can do KR to EU? that's a bit.....odd. Unless the eastern part of the world has all of their servers in a similar fashion that US and Oceanic do.
    Well they were on a TW server. I don't know the specific rules, but it's obviously possible.

PROOF:
    http://www.wowprogress.com/gearscore/eu/ahn-qiraj

They're guildless at the moment, so it's obvious to see for now.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiglits View Post
    Invincible, because everyone wants a horse you can't see

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by vizzle View Post
    They went to EU? O.o

That'll be fun to see next tier. Can't wait for the drama about how horrible latency is the reason they won't get world firsts.
    That won't be an issue, if they are rich to transfer servers left and right i'm sure they can have a dedicated tunel just for their guild.

World First: Wow, grats guys, that really is an impressive feat, like seriously, way to go!

World Second: Awesome job, maybe not the first kill, but still epic!

World Third: That's really nice, some people beat you to the punch but it's still a hard fight and you deserved the kill.

World Fourth: Congrats.

World Fifth: Good for you.

Anything beyond that: Really doesn't deserve a thread.

I'm not trying to be a hater, well, I guess I kind of am, but after a while it gets a bit meh. I understand that this encounter is hard and that I couldn't do it (currently at 0/7) but come on.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lopk View Post
    World First: Wow, grats guys, that really is an impressive feat, like seriously, way to go!

World Second: Awesome job, maybe not the first kill, but still epic!

World Third: That's really nice, some people beat you to the punch but it's still a hard fight and you deserved the kill.

World Fourth: Congrats.

World Fifth: Good for you.

Anything beyond that: Really doesn't deserve a thread.

I'm not trying to be a hater, well, I guess I kind of am, but after a while it gets a bit meh. I understand that this encounter is hard and that I couldn't do it (currently at 0/7) but come on.
    I think Stars is a special case, if only for the fact that they messed with the Faction Transfer service to try and get world firsts.

Quote Originally Posted by frag971 View Post
    That won't be an issue, if they are rich to transfer servers left and right i'm sure they can have a dedicated tunel just for their guild.
    being able to afford 2 server transfers is on par with a dedicated tunnel?

Region first seems like a good enough reason for congratulations, and for that matter so is world 8th on a boss like this.

Grats Stars.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowe View Post
    If there is a US Worldfirst, than is a TW aka Asia World first importand too
    In extremis got the Asia First playing on Korean servers. However, Asia is divided into Korean and Taiwanese servers, so Stars did achieve the Taiwan first Ragnaros HC.

Quote Originally Posted by Posi View Post
    Well they were on a TW server. I don't know the specific rules, but it's obviously possible.

PROOF:
    http://www.wowprogress.com/gearscore/eu/ahn-qiraj

They're guildless at the moment, so it's obvious to see for now.
    It's not possible to transfer between regions. Blizzard has said so over and over again.
    Now check the EU armory. None of those characters really exist.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowe View Post
    If there is a US Worldfirst, than is a TW aka Asia World first importand too
    Normally I would agree, but not when said guild tries to cheat to climb up the ranking ladder.
    Last edited by Unknown User; 2011-08-03 at 10:30 PM. Reason: Messed up the quotes :(

The gquits are actually part of wowprogress's checking mechanic. Because Taiwan armory just got updated after a month, wowprogress essentially think all previous guild roster changes happened today.

Nothing's really happening at Stars, they just didn't do as well this tier. According to some of their members, they couldn't put in as many hours on the boss as they would've liked. That definitely doesn't help.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)