Gold Making discussion forums

So JMTC is borderline dead now and im wondering what gold making discussion forums other well off players are using these days?

edit; I realise it's not specific to professions but it seems to be the place most of the gold makers post, and making money is usually directly inline with a profession, or two.

Quote Originally Posted by Buffjobx View Post
    So JMTC is borderline dead now and im wondering what gold making discussion forums other well off players are using these days?

edit; I realise it's not specific to professions but it seems to be the place most of the gold makers post, and making money is usually directly inline with a profession, or two.
    I usually just talk about it here lol
    I run a satire / humor blog site very The Onion-esque. It's like taking trolling to another level.

www.spinatlantic.com

Deleted
    You might want to try out The Consortium forums: http://consortium.stormspire.net/con...nd-trader.html
    I personally haven't really paid attention to it, just occationally read some forum posts, so can't say anything about its activity.
    On this forum it's mostly people asking and others giving advice regarding gold making, but the quality of the advice isn't always guaranteed to be good.

Quote Originally Posted by Reiga View Post
    You might want to try out The Consortium forums: http://consortium.stormspire.net/con...nd-trader.html
    I personally haven't really paid attention to it, just occationally read some forum posts, so can't say anything about its activity.
    On this forum it's mostly people asking and others giving advice regarding gold making, but the quality of the advice isn't always guaranteed to be good.

The consortium is by far the best gold making forum(IMO)....

Its very active, but the topics are not always gold related; a lot of addon/bug discussion.

A good starting place would be in my sig...
    Last edited by usiris; 2011-08-03 at 11:11 PM.

I like the Consortium. Good guides, smart community. Also a couple of the biggies from JMTC are over there, including the illustrious ZMAN

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    I usually just talk about it here lol
    i subbed on youtube=)

i just look on mmochamp
    Last edited by Chickat; 2011-08-06 at 09:30 PM.