Brink - Free Weekend / Free DLC

I know that posting this increases the chance of getting a few (or a bunch?) of "Brink sucks!" replies but I'll carry on anyways.

For those of us who like Brink, the new DLC is out for free on Steam. Should bring the population back up to some good numbers at least for a month or two. Right now most of the KDR players have jumped ship so the matches I have been in tonight are pretty damn competitive and rather pleasing.

Edit: Now free to play this weekend through Steam.
    Last edited by JustintimeSS; 2011-08-05 at 04:32 PM.

Downloaded and played. Im sad that in container city(i think) its so easy to spawn camp the start still

Quote Originally Posted by georgevonfranken View Post
    Downloaded and played. Im sad that in container city(i think) its so easy to spawn camp the start still
    Yeah CC is a bitch to start if you're on Sec. You have to have a good team that can keep the right flank locked, move the bot AND cover the left side of the door so Res can't get above and snipe. It's easily one of the toughest stages imo but it is that much more rewarding when you win as Sec.

Deleted
    What's the difference between "free" DLC and a regular patch?

Quote Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
    What's the difference between "free" DLC and a regular patch?
    Its free for 2 weeks

Free to play for the weekend. Should see a bunch of crappy matches due to the influx of non-team players! YAY!

On a side note:

If you buy it this weekend you also get the "Anger Hoodie" hat for Sniper in TF2 .......*SHAKES FUCKING FIST*. Wonder if I gift it to someone will I still get the hat...

Quote Originally Posted by JustintimeSS View Post
    Free to play for the weekend. Should see a bunch of crappy matches due to the influx of non-team players! YAY!

On a side note:

If you buy it this weekend you also get the "Anger Hoodie" hat for Sniper in TF2 .......*SHAKES FUCKING FIST*. Wonder if I gift it to someone will I still get the hat...
    If you have the game you get it also, its only for sniper thou

Quote Originally Posted by georgevonfranken View Post
    If you have the game you get it also, its only for sniper thou
    ooh nice. win win for me. I play medic/sniper exclusively.