Poll: Which way?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    I want to be cremated, then pressed into a diamond. Then made into jewelry that will be passed down from generation to generation.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aired
    Our raid leader went AFK mid nef attempt and all he said was 'BRB GF's naked'

Quote Originally Posted by Da Baws View Post
    I want to be cremated, then pressed into a diamond. Then made into jewelry that will be passed down from generation to generation.
    I'll be honest, that'd be pretty creepy to have a ring made out of grandpa.

Quote Originally Posted by Valoranos View Post
    I'll be honest, that'd be pretty creepy to have a ring made out of grandpa.
    Have to admit though, that one is pretty creative

Quote Originally Posted by Drekmen View Post
    I'd like to be put somewhere fun.
    Because I fear when you die, you actually don't, but you can't move anything(I know, it's stupid)
    The body dies but the mind lives? Thats not stupid, thats something actually worth the fear death brings. A terrifying thought if i do say so myself.

Deleted
    Usually duct tape, plastic bags, power saw, hungry pigs and... oh.. MY corpse? :.nevermind.

*teehee*

hm. I dont know. Buried I think. Mostly because I'm a big guy and with a coffin I'd probably clock in around 450+ (what does a coffin even weigh?)
    and it'll be my last lulz to know that some poor relatives have to haul my ass to the hole

And honestly, I don't really care. I'll be dead.

Bloodsail Admiral DownButStillOut's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    1. Donate body to science
    2. Hope it has something to do with robotic and human mind integration.
    3. ???
    4. Profit. (As in Profit of robotic human zombie.)
    Think Terminater Salvation.
    BeeeeeeeoooooOOOOoooooooooooooooOOOO-FFFSSSHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMM!!!
    My attempt at being less of a pessimist was choosing Dawnbringer as my choice of server.
    I regret somethings! (like setting this in my signature)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eightace View Post
    Get me cremated, then scatter my ashes through out Allied carpets for the time they screwed me over once.
    *pats* You'll like Armstrong and Miller series 3, the sketches with the man who owns the carpet shop and the bed shop. Series 4 was balls don't bother.

As for me, well, despite hating eco-mentalists more than I hate the idea that is communism, I like the idea of one of those "Earth Burial" things where they bury you underground, just deep enough so I can't get slowly eaten by badgers and foxes, and then plant a tree on top of you.

Failing that, I want to be strung up outside Tie Rack as like a scarecrow. Not that I have any love for the shop, but because the number of people I know whos dream it is to take a shit on the front window of Tie Rack, is disgusting, to fulfil the whole Jack Dee idea of a secret door opening at the back. Think of the children, having to watch a drunk man shit in the street. That'll scar them more than seeing a slowly rotting corpse in the window.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    Also a vegetable is a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

I want to die rich enough so i can leave my family money to:
    Cremate me
    Get to da choppa
    Scatter my asses over the ocean.

Mainly cuz i think i'd be really badass, and it covers a few different theories i have on death
    Your soul hangs around your body, then id get to be floating over the ocean forever how relaxing
    Body dies but the mind lives, well ive burned my body, so my mind is either gone, or i will be a concious bunch of ashes and in a bunch of places at once, which is cool
    Heaven is real, well then it doesnt really matter what happens to my body then
    #1 Resto Tree Slap DPS