Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Polpe View Post
    I wonder how many times I've seen a game which is supposodly the "WoW Killer" and it always fails as it will now ...the game really doesnt look very good at all:/, wish it was
    Games cannot co-exist, the world is black and white?

No it isn't, face reality.
    The perfumed* boys he wrapped in chains and threw into the sea. They were unnatural creatures, and the ship smelled better once cleansed of their presence.

*Degenerative Casuals

Quote Originally Posted by Polpe View Post
    I wonder how many times I've seen a game which is supposodly the "WoW Killer" and it always fails as it will now ...the game really doesnt look very good at all:/, wish it was
    A game is labeled a "WoW killer" by players. Players are people. People are stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Trollsbane View Post
    Interesting. I pretty much only post in one thread. I never ever talk about it killing WoW. I hate that term and the line of thinking. And if I somehow went from a "reasonable" source to mearly "sounding" like one once I started talking about the beta, then you obviously don't read my posts. Have a good day though.
    Exaggerations on my part - but the point is the same. You jump in any thread that has the off-chance of mentioning SW:TOR, where you can drop a sly remark. Then, when you get called out on it, you respond by being ultra-defensive and playing the victim card. It went from me actually reading and being interested in your posts to having to take everything you say with a grain of salt - and that's disappointing. It's painful to read many of them which are honestly cleverly disguised retorts about the game "killing" WoW in one respect or another.

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    Troll's activities in this thread haven't really been what conqq and Aammadan are describing them to be. Deal with them in the thread they are supposedly taking place in.
    Didn't say anything about this thread in particular, but if you actually bothered to read his posts both in and out of the SWTOR thread without your fanboy goggles on you'd see what I'm talking about. Personally, I couldn't give less of a shit about having subforums for other popular MMOs, and SWTOR should be at the top of the list for getting one due to its popularity. All I'm getting at is how no one can look at something objectively.

Quote Originally Posted by Trollsbane View Post
    There's no reason to sit idle while my name is slandered in another thread simply because I don't love "your" game the most.
    Trolls i think the ignore tool can come in handy during these times. I never replied to some of the people here and i don't plan on, some of their attitudes are just... yea i won't say anything, their words are stinking up my screen and don't care for what they say tbh.

Edit: although i can still see posts when quoted, kinda defeats the purpose of it lol
    Last edited by Bane123; 2011-08-04 at 08:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Aammadan View Post
    Exaggerations on my part - but the point is the same. You jump in any thread that has the off-chance of mentioning SW:TOR, where you can drop a sly remark. Then, when you get called out on it, you respond by being ultra-defensive and playing the victim card. It went from me actually reading and being interested in your posts to having to take everything you say with a grain of salt - and that's disappointing. It's painful to read many of them which are honestly cleverly disguised retorts about the game "killing" WoW in one respect or another.

Didn't say anything about this thread in particular, but if you actually bothered to read his posts both in and out of the SWTOR thread without your fanboy goggles on you'd see what I'm talking about. Personally, I couldn't give less of a shit about having subforums for other popular MMOs, and SWTOR should be at the top of the list for getting one due to its popularity. All I'm getting at is how no one can look at something objectively.
    Any links to him jumping in other threads and making sly remarks? I know he's posted in the GW2 thread but has never really done that (unless someone attacks SWToR in the thread, at which point I think it's warranted). I haven't noticed him jumping into random threads to make remarks about SWToR.

I would like to see a SWTOR forum. I would be perfectly fine with it being isolated from the main page and most recent posts. The SWTOR thread is so clunky and unorganized, and what if there's something on page 487 that is super important but can't be stickied or bumped to the top?

Quote Originally Posted by Aammadan View Post
    Didn't say anything about this thread in particular, but if you actually bothered to read his posts both in and out of the SWTOR thread without your fanboy goggles on you'd see what I'm talking about.
    And what does any of that matter? You have done more to start something in this thread than he has solely on the chance he might start something.

Congratulations Mr. Pot. That Mr. Kettle is quite black.

And did I just get called a SWTOR fanboy?

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    And what does any of that matter? You have done more to start something in this thread than he has solely on the chance he might start something.

Congratulations Mr. Pot. That Mr. Kettle is quite black.

And did I just get called a SWTOR fanboy?
    I think you did...

And thank you for using the pot/kettle comment, I thought it had been lost on our generation.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by reve View Post
    Also I just read a post linked by Dalliah that I've never seen but shares my thoughts very well. I will even quote it:

I love the bolded part btw. I'd be glad if Boub kept to it
    That post was made before we learned that WoW lost 900,000 subs in the first 6 months of this year. That does not mean that WoW is dying, but it does mean that Boubouille is probably thinking about his future and the long term future of MMO-C.

Personally, as a reader I would like to see forums and news for other stuff as long as it is all MMO related. I currently go to Massively for my news but would prefer to get it here as this place has more of a community feel to it.

We reached the point of the discussion where people just try to figure out big their ... MMO is.

Going to close that.