Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    "There must always be..." DRAMATIC LIGHTNING FLASH "A DEATHWING"

We will kill him alongside Thrall and all Aspects (Alex, Ysera, Nozdormu and Kalec).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Irony View Post
    Us specifically? I really doubt it, I mean they wouldn't even let us kill Lich King, highly doubt we'll even get Deathwing below 50%.
    Probably be, like an above poster suggested where we dismantle the armor through the fight then he basically kills himself or leaves himself vulnerable for the other aspects attack, so we get him to a certain point then boom his gone?..

One thing I've picked up on from reading the lore that is, if a dragon leaves its 'belly' vulnerable its basically certain death. That would also explain why he has a plate of armor there also for the reason of the demon soul..

All we can do is speculate .

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Taan View Post
    we will not just kill him. we will reach to his living guts, pull them from the inside and wear them around as items! and next week, we'll kill him again.

or and thrall will drink his blood and become a dragon
    ROFL! That would be hilarious! You see a 4 set of nothing but guts. Literally intestines wrapped around you with flies buzzing around, and juices dripping off. But it buffs the living shit out of you. Something like this

Deathwing's Putrid Pile

Armor 746,000

Stamina 99,000
    Strength 89,125

Equip: Increases Mastery rating by 56,000
    Equip: Increases Haste rating by 48,000
    Equip: Increases Crit Rating by 38,000
    Equip: You can't miss. Ever
    Equip: Lazers shoot out from the guts killing everyone within a 75 mile radius

22 Red Gem slots with a 7,000 strength socket bonus-Jewelcrafters can use JC gems in all sockets.

"Something stinks. Bad. You've never smelled something this bad."

I think he may die, but it won't be us that kills him, or any of our comrades/gods/mary sues

Follow this logic, a plot of Blizzard do give both a dramatic ending to Deathwing, as well as build anticipation for the next expansion. So we learned N'zoth is whispering dirt deeds to DW, driving him insane. N'zoth is basically trying to control DW, we can all assume.

So we finally encounter DW, driven completely insane by N'zoth, the battle ensues, blah blah blah. We finally get DW low, and through Alex and the other aspects powers, they find time to drive out the insanity in DW, purging him of all his evilness, making him, good, etc.

As DW comes to, feels his remorse, and vows to stay his happy new self, a tear in space appears behind him, a creepy unrecognizable voice says something creepy and unrecognizable, old god speak if you will, and a signature old god tentacle lashes out, and pulls DW in, closing the void.

Deathwing both ends and begins there, opening any sort of followup, as well as raising thousands of questions, and ultimately anticipation for the next expansion.

signs point to deathwing possibly simply being a tool of the old gods..and the twilight dragonflight is really what the old gods are after..

once the twilight dragonflight has been created...why do the old gods need deathwing anymore..his death would only serve to potentially unbalance the world more if there is any of the old earthwarder in there....and with the destruction of the black dragon flight possibly even more instability would occur a whole dragon flight completely decimated.

while i im fairly certain we will kill deathwing there are other possibilities
    Professor Membrane: anyone that would build a space/time object replacement device is a complete MORON "echo" Moron" "fadeing more" moron
    Invader Zim: GIR the space/time object replacement device is ready

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, That's right there are a lot of possibilities, So I'm pumped to see how this all ends up really I mean, Lich king it was kind of obvious but Deathwing there is more to him there has to be.

Everyone says the hour of twilight will come, Ragnaros Fandral Deathwing etc etc.. but the hour of twilight kills everything BUT twilight dragon's thus wiping out deathwing in the process and everyone else, and all the aspects die at the wyrmest temple so they say.

So my theory is, that deathwing is yes being controlled by the gods, We know that much but also being used to break them out thus giving blizzard a prime place for a new expansion.

If the hour of twilight was to ever happen the old gods would as stated, break free if I read correctly so they can forge the world in their new image.

And I would like to see deathwing go good like the above poster suggested. But I just don't see how thats possible.

Quote Originally Posted by tommypilgrim View Post
    Yes, I have a feeling we're going to get to the stage where Alexstraza is the last of the original dragon aspects left alive. Malygos is dead, Deathwing will be gone, Nozdormu knows he will perish, leaving Ysera (possibly in the Emerald Dream expansion).
    Because we know 100% that there will be an Emerald Dream expansion. Blizzard has obviously confirmed it and everything.

OT: No doubt we'll receive help from some major lore character. Thrall or Alexstrasza, most likely. Either way, he's probably going to die. There's only so many times Blizzard can have Deathwing run off and hide until he's repaired.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alterraia View Post
    Some different armor platings or skins of Deathwing were datamined a while ago. Hinting that his armor will be torn apart as the fight goes on, and he will eventually be unable to keep himself contained.

Got a Source?

Death improves everyone's reputation...

Quote Originally Posted by Tryana View Post
    At 5 % he turns into a troll and you have to run 7 consequetive (spelling?) Zandalari's to kill him.
    With an undergeared tank an afk healer and all other dps below 10k.

---------- Post added 2011-08-04 at 08:24 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Underskilled View Post
    I think he may die, but it won't be us that kills him, or any of our comrades/gods/mary sues

Follow this logic, a plot of Blizzard do give both a dramatic ending to Deathwing, as well as build anticipation for the next expansion. So we learned N'zoth is whispering dirt deeds to DW, driving him insane. N'zoth is basically trying to control DW, we can all assume.

So we finally encounter DW, driven completely insane by N'zoth, the battle ensues, blah blah blah. We finally get DW low, and through Alex and the other aspects powers, they find time to drive out the insanity in DW, purging him of all his evilness, making him, good, etc.

As DW comes to, feels his remorse, and vows to stay his happy new self, a tear in space appears behind him, a creepy unrecognizable voice says something creepy and unrecognizable, old god speak if you will, and a signature old god tentacle lashes out, and pulls DW in, closing the void.

Deathwing both ends and begins there, opening any sort of followup, as well as raising thousands of questions, and ultimately anticipation for the next expansion.
    That sounds like geniosity but honestly Blizzard lost imagination to create such epic transitions/story in WoW a VERY long time ago.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by -zait- View Post
    what if we kill him and an old god slithers out of him.. >_>
    dun dun daaaaaaah

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by StationaryHawk View Post
    Because we know 100% that there will be an Emerald Dream expansion. Blizzard has obviously confirmed it and everything.
    I'd say the chances of there not being a lot of Emerald Dream centred content at some point are very slim.

Deleted
    He turns into Kael'thas. TK and MgT were merely a setback! trollface.jpg