Deleted

Frost DK Baleroc WOL 42k

Ive been browsing some logs of frost DKs on baleorc, and i can only assume that these logs are somehow bugged, as ive checked out the peoples gear on the armory and its pretty crapy, and to be able to pull 42k just doesnt seem possible..

http://www.worldoflogs.com/rankings/..._Death_Knight/

1 Мататай Lilush EU-Азурегос 42263 13 787 587 10.3 % 07-15 05:26

2 Dehka Blow EU-Illidan 40358 9 583 271 7.2 % 07-19 03:57

3 Relzy GIGANTOR- US-Barthilas 34107 8 985 002 6.0 % 08-01 04:23

I can understand 34k I guess if he was super lucky with the RNG procs and stuff, but even then after i look at these guys gear 34k still doesnt seem possible. Ive also checked their DPS on other boss's such as shannox and majordomo and its no where near high, they are middle of the pack with around 22-24k dps.

So my question is, is there some sort of major buff im blindly missing on baleroc? or are they doing something special? I also heard that recount was bugged and showin 42k where as skada was showing 24k... and insight on this? thx
    Last edited by Buckwald; 2011-08-04 at 12:22 PM.

Deleted
    WoL probably bugged. But i do know baleroc gives some kind of passive dps boosts or something. My dps is always about ~5k higher in baleroc fight than any other fight.
    Does crystals give some kind of dps boosts while you are receiving torment debuff? Or is it just some passive dmg boost in general in that fight?

there is no dmg boost.

It has been stated in quite a few places, including a few threads on this board. There was a damage buff, believed to be the one from the firehawk on the way to Bethtilac, that wouldn't fall off teh player like it was suposed to, and a lot of the top parses are wrong. It seemed to mostly effect Baleroc parses.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DOUBLEXBAUGH View Post
    It has been stated in quite a few places, including a few threads on this board. There was a damage buff, believed to be the one from the firehawk on the way to Bethtilac, that wouldn't fall off teh player like it was suposed to, and a lot of the top parses are wrong. It seemed to mostly effect Baleroc parses.
    I see, thanks for clearing that up

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Curiouscake View Post
    WoL probably bugged. But i do know baleroc gives some kind of passive dps boosts or something. My dps is always about ~5k higher in baleroc fight than any other fight.
    Does crystals give some kind of dps boosts while you are receiving torment debuff? Or is it just some passive dmg boost in general in that fight?
    Baleroc is FL's "Patchwerk fight".

Your DPS will ALWAYS be higher when you're allowed to stand and burn one single target (unless you're on crystals duty, but the movement required there isn't strenuous).
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Actually I always think that the frost DK is one of the first DPS group. I love DK, lol