10+ Year Old Account

Looking for opinions on this video i made.

A small intro would've been nice, it starts off pretty brutal. I guess the music was just thrown in and cut? Some exclamation marks is what a trailer needs. As when the Jedi at the start crashes into the ground infront of the Sith. The music score felt missplaced and rushed. Hard to explain, but I think you get the idea

I love a good trailer when I feel that it was made FOR the music.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sariena View Post
    A small intro would've been nice, it starts off pretty brutal. I guess the music was just thrown in and cut? Some exclamation marks is what a trailer needs. As when the Jedi at the start crashes into the ground infront of the Sith. The music score felt missplaced and rushed. Hard to explain, but I think you get the idea

I love a good trailer when I feel that it was made FOR the music.
    Well its not a trailer its a tribute video to the game. the soundtrack is actually the "epic music mix 3 by Immediate Music" i did not cut the music at all but i did match the emotions and speed of the music to the clips on screen.

Quote Originally Posted by Tayace View Post
    Well its not a trailer its a tribute video to the game.
    Nevertheless, I just think the music has to really fit the flow of what I'm watching, otherwise it's like watching the sunset on the beach listening to Ram Jam

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sariena View Post
    Nevertheless, I just think the music has to really fit the flow of what I'm watching, otherwise it's like watching the sunset on the beach listening to Ram Jam
    I thought the music matched up quite nicely to be honest.

Quote Originally Posted by Tayace View Post
    I thought the music matched up quite nicely to be honest.
    Maybe I'm just missplaced. Got their album on my playlist. So I pretty much listen to them everyday