Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I've been playing around with new MMOs myself, so I'll list a few here that caught my interest. It might help if you posted some of the things that -you- like in a game, though!

Fallen Earth- Fallout-like post-apocalyptic MMO-RPG with first and third person gameplay and shooter elements.

EVE Online- Space themed MMO in which you pilot a spaceship and explore the galaxy. Lots of options for character building and an incredibly detailed character creation system. Heavy PvP.

Star Wars: The Old Republic - Coming soon. Similar to WoW, supposedly. Based on an already well-established collection of lore with interesting characters, stories, etc. Likely to be fantastic as far as story goes, if its console based predecessors are any indication.

Lord of the Rings Online - Self-explanatory. Has a pretty fun gameplay system, and follows the well-known lore of Tolkien's Middle Earth.

That's all I can think of off the top of my head, but this site is a fantastic resource. http://mmohuts.com/ I will say, however, that WoW has been on top for so long for a reason. There are a lot of games that don't quite compare, but if you look hard you'll find plenty that are a -lot- of fun. Hope this helped!

10+ Year Old Account
    eden eternal is quite fun, and F2P.

the graphics are a bit silly,and the controls are clumsy at best, but animations are great, the class system blows current mmo's out of the water, and it has a very active dungeon crowd. (groups are instant usually since everyone can tank/heal/dps, you can play all classes on 1 character)
    Monk, I need a monk!!!