Thread: Scare me!

Scare me!

Anyone know of some videos that would scare the crap out of someone? Like, ghosts jumping out with a loud scream.. Stuff like that.. I can't seem to find any good ones.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Noomz View Post
    I found this 100% weird... Was I supposed to have my volume up louder so the loud screeching would make me jump?

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

10+ Year Old Account
    boo

10 characaaaatersss

10+ Year Old Account
    OH go to the funny pictures sticky at the top of this subforum and look at the pic on the last page of the fat guy sleeping in the chair next to the black guy and tell us if he has a cameltoe XD

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

Deleted
    You're insignificant and nothing you ever do will have an impact on anything, other than the much too brief spark of conciousness that is your life.
    After you've finished your education, you will most likely spend 35 or 40 years working in a place you don't particularly care for, retire with no real benefits and a feeling of having accomplished very few or none of your dreams, all the while worrying about mortgages, car payments and quarreling with your wife, who you will grow accustomed to after a few years of marriage, but will stay with out of convenience and the acceptance that you're not finding anything new.

From then on, it's only getting worse and your body continue an already rapidly evolving process of breaking down, after which, you will die and cease to exist - perhaps, if you're lucky, sorrounded by kids and grandkids didnt really visit you much anyway.

Or maybe you'll be hugely successful and wade in wall to wall buttcheeks of beautiful women, and ride off into the sunset on a super cool bike screaming fuck the world and die in a blaze of glory and orgasms.

But probably not..

Oh, u wanted a video?

Have a nice weekend

Quote Originally Posted by Noomz View Post
    Nope. Didn't scare me!