Deleted

resto 2pc t12 mana bonus+treeform=?

hello, is there anyone out here that's able to tell me the amount of mana gained from the 2 piece tier 12 resto bonus while rolling lifeblooms on all raidmembers?(10man raid)

You have a 40% per tick to get 186 mana... Assuming LB ticks roughly every second, that's 186*10*0.4 = 744 mana per second. If you're trying to use this to get mana back, it's not worth it. If you're using it to effectively heal, I think a WG would work better, especially in tree form.
    Quote Originally Posted by Okard View Post
    they took out chill of the throne, if you havent looked. Youre going to do 30% less than youre used to.

40% chance per LB, 10 LB rolling, 400% chance to gain mana, so approx 4% your base mana a second with it up?
    Just my thoughts.

During treeform, the 2pc T12 bonus has less of a proc chance than during caster form. I don't know exactly how much it is, but i'd say rolling LB's on the entire raid in a 10 man is worth around 2-3k mana or so, give or take some. It's great for getting out alot of raid healing without consuming your mana, but it doesn't serve as a mana boost. I personally consider treeform, a way to dish out alot of raid healing for practically no mana cost.

Lower proc in ToL, don't people read any post's on any website about our tier before making these threads?

You'd be surprised. It's a far more share than what you find just on these forums.

10+ Year Old Account
    As said there are multiple threads about this, and it's in the sticky. But yes, in ToL there is less of a proc rate. No one has taken the time to calculate how much.