15+ Year Old Account

RBG's and my Imp

Maybe this has been posted before, but I'm in a rush and don't feel like searching.

Anyway, I've noticed that when I am in an RBG as Affliction, when I die the first time and respawn, my imp is all of a sudden my pet and not my felguard. This makes me waste a soul shard or hard cast which takes up precious time.

Has anyone else experienced this and/or know if this is being addressed?

Sorry again if this has already been posted.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah I had that problem when I played actually, maybe it's a bug?

Deleted
    A GM told me once that they are aware of this problem and that it got adressed to the developers. It is a very annoying bug as it indeed costs a lot of time or resources. They should make our Armors stances in my opininion to reduce the amount of time in buffing ourselves (SL, Armor, Pet, DI). Same with priests.

Know Bug since RBGs were introduced aka 7months

Would be quite the bug having a felguard as affliction. /trollface.jpg

Just tap the soulburn felhunter macro, make a mental note to check every time you respawn. Yeah its annoying, but hopefully you dont need to soulburn again in the next 45 seconds.

Edit:Is it just me or does this not happen in regular BG's?
    Member of the 4.3 Firelord club.
    The very mention of demon warlock as a tanking spec makes me vomit profusely, so please abstain from it.

WBC needs damagers, ELE/ARMS/FIRE needed most. Wendigobrewing.com to apply! 2/8 heroic 25m. 3 days, 4 hours a day.

Hasn't happened to my warlock in random BGs but it does in RBG
    3DS Friend Code: 2165 - 5428 - 1895

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by shapow View Post
    Edit:Is it just me or does this not happen in regular BG's?
    Never happened to me in randoms..

15+ Year Old Account
    Ooops, ya, Felhunter :P

Thanks for the responses, although it's annoying I'm glad Blizzard is aware of it. Kinda sucks its taken them 7 months and counting to fix it though.

15+ Year Old Account
    Didn't feel like making a new thread for this, but I have another Imp related question.

Was doing FL last night and every now and then a little Ebon Imp would spawn next to me and die shortly thereafter. I only have 1 piece of tier gear but I wondered if some how I was getting the 2 piece set bonus and it's a bug? I couldn't figure out where else this little dude would have been coming from.

Quote Originally Posted by Slotter View Post
    Didn't feel like making a new thread for this, but I have another Imp related question.

Was doing FL last night and every now and then a little Ebon Imp would spawn next to me and die shortly thereafter. I only have 1 piece of tier gear but I wondered if some how I was getting the 2 piece set bonus and it's a bug? I couldn't figure out where else this little dude would have been coming from.
    Ebon Imps are the guardians you can occasionally get when BoD ticks, Fiery Imps (grell) are what you see with 2 pc T12.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mardhyn View Post
    Now this is just blatant trolling, at least before you had the credibility of maybe being stupid.
    Quote Originally Posted by SourceOfInfection View Post
    Sometimes you gotta stop sniffing used schoolgirl panties and start being a fucking samurai.

15+ Year Old Account
    Oh duh - guess I'm stuck in the past thinking BoD summons Doomguards lol. Thanks for helping a dumb dumb.