Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Favorite comedians

Hello everyone! I was just wondering who your favorite comedians were/are! It helps if you include a link to a performance of theirs! I got the idea from another thread, someone mentioned a comedian and it made me hungry for more comedy!

My personal favorite is Mitch Hedberg, he is dead but has some awesome live performances on youtube and whatnot!

His best performance is: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IueXtzdC6kA in my opinion, from the before routine ribbing from the host, to the comedic timing and jokes, it is just sublime and it just gets better as he goes along! To bad he was not around longer QQ!

Kevin Hart
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4I9CwlPk8GE

The one comedian I've actually cried laughing to.

Quote Originally Posted by vikus View Post
    Kevin Hart
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4I9CwlPk8GE

The one comedian I've actually cried laughing to.
    *Checks it out*

The lack of George Carlin in these 3 posts is disturbing.

Quote Originally Posted by Skelington View Post
    The lack of George Carlin in these 3 posts is disturbing.
    Meh he's alright there's only a few times I've found him funny.

George Carlin, Jimmy Carr, and Lewis Black... that's all I can think off the top of my head for now =(
    And the entire Monty Python cast

Quote Originally Posted by Brofl View Post
    George Carlin, Jimmy Carr, and Lewis Black... that's all I can think off the top of my head for now =(
    And the entire Monty Python cast
    carlin had his moments, as does louis (I thought that is how it was spelled???) black. Please, if you support a comedian, link to him, I am exhausted looking all these people up!

@vikus: that was pretty funny :P but he should probably have his parenting license revoke! wait..we dont have parenting liscences? Oh FUCK

Sean Lock, Arj Barker, Carl Barron, Demetri Martin.

Deleted
    Dave Chappelle?

Mine was Lee Evans - but then seeing him live on the Isle Of Man, made me reconsider. The stuff I have watched of his makes me laugh quite a lot, but his live set (I believe he was testing material) had no flow, so it was disappointing. I was determined to dislike Michael Mcintyre​but he's actually quite funny.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Mitch was awesome, no doubt. some of my favorites are Lewis Black (yes, it's Lewis), Jim Gaffigan (if he does another bacon joke I'm walkin' out...), Ron White, Bill Engvall, Bill Cosby, and Demitri Martin
    22 miles of hard road
    33 years of tough luck
    44 skulls buried in the ground
    Crawling down through the muck
    Ah yeah...

Deleted
    Jim Carrey

Jeff Dunham /end thread

Deleted
    Tommy Cooper.

And John Bishop nowadays!

Quote Originally Posted by Typrax View Post
    The Three Stooges
    Yea I actually found some of those on youtube. they are comedy incarnate, there needs to be reruns of that show on a channel I have.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Definitely Louis CK

kevin hart most people have no idea who he is which is truly sad, his specials will make you cry.

Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    Yea I actually found some of those on youtube. they are comedy incarnate, there needs to be reruns of that show on a channel I have.
    They're on AMC and IFC