15+ Year Old Account
    In the cookie jar. Stay The F*ck Away From It.

Good comp for Disc priest and shaman?

Hey guys, I haven't been playing Priest for a long time now. And I was wondering what combinations are good with a shaman.He's Enh, and I am disc.

Do you have any suggestions? Or should I find another partner? He's a pretty good friend of mine BTW.

P.S. We tried Enh S, and Demo Lock. But that didn't turn out very well. Any other suggestions?
    Last edited by Malphass; 2011-08-07 at 11:46 PM.
    Abandon all hope to humanity and you won't be disappointed in random LFGs.

My Rogue

And waay too many alts

10+ Year Old Account
    disc/enh/bm hunter is oldschool beastcleave. idk if its still viable tho

Deleted
    Affli warlock or mage is your best bet with ele/disc. Alternatively you can go shadow and he can go resto with an affli warlock.

agreed ^. def afflic lock or mage would be ideal

Quote Originally Posted by Yilar View Post
    Affli warlock or mage is your best bet with ele/disc. Alternatively you can go shadow and he can go resto with an affli warlock.
    He already said his shaman is enhance

assumeing none of you are willing to respec, try pairing with a feral. You'll have to get your cc chain down pat and your burst spot on, but you might be able to make this work. I've seen enhance/mage/disc work and enhance/MM/disc might work if the sham can peel the hunter enough. TBH enhance is kinda gimp in arena atm, but best of luck to you!
    #1 Resto Tree Slap DPS

Quote Originally Posted by Tangster View Post
    He already said his shaman is enhance

assumeing none of you are willing to respec, try pairing with a feral. You'll have to get your cc chain down pat and your burst spot on, but you might be able to make this work. I've seen enhance/mage/disc work and enhance/MM/disc might work if the sham can peel the hunter enough. TBH enhance is kinda gimp in arena atm, but best of luck to you!
    agree with the feral, ran this comp up to 2300 with relative ease last season, and Ferals got a decent buff this season (Along with root breaks for himself and the enhance, which turned out to be the bane of the comp)