Heroic 25 Man Progression (Boss Paths)

Hi guys.

My 25 man guild just recently got 25m Normal Ragnaros down. ^_^

It's not really up to my discretion as to what bosses we progress on first in Heroics, but what would you guys either suggest, or what did you guys do first
    when progressing in Heroics.

I was thinking Shannox -> Beth'Tilac -> Rhyolith -> Baleroc -> Alysrazor -> Fandral

But I haven't experienced the difficulty of the fights from a first hand perspective.

Halp

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    When I was doing them, lets see...

Shannox - > Rhylolith - > Alysrazor - > Beth'ilac - > Fandral - > Baleroc

Rhylolith and Beth can be equal since all it is - CD managements and how your DPS can burn through it before X thing kills your raid

We did Shannox > Rhyolith > Beth'tilac > Alysrazor > Baleroc > Domo

Rhyolith just requires that you have someone who knows how to drive, and a group who knows how to listen. Beth honestly isn't bad it's just a matter of cleaning up the various parts of the fight so that you can get through to the last phase and burn her properly. Alysrazor is entirely execution dependent, but there's not much to it in heroic that isn't already there in normal (tornadoes). Baleroc is mostly on the healers, the dps have to carry their weight and not suck at standing still and doing their job, but really the entire fight is on healers so it will depend how strong your group of healers is. Domo is pretty much normal mode but more strict, and you wind up having to do a few things differently because they are no longer a joke on heroic. Once you get the strat down and your dps know how to not be fully retarded and drop their concentration like it's hot, it should all fall into place.

The order you do these should mostly depend upon the strengths and weaknesses of your group, but it's probably going to be Shannox > Beth = Rhyolith > Alysrazor > Baleroc > Domo

Deleted
    We did:

Shannox > Rhyo > Beth > Alys > Bale > Domo

As Penquin mentions, Rhyo = Beth pretty much, they require different things ofc, but are essentially about the same difficulty.

10+ Year Old Account
    Shannox > Rhyolith > Beth'tilac > Alysrazor > Staghelm > Baleroc > Ragnaros

That's pretty much the accepted difficulty chain in Heroic 25 Man. Whether your guild wants to kill them in that order or not is up to them.

My guild personally did:

Shannox > Beth'tilac > Rhyolith > Alysrazor > Baleroc > Staghelm and of course Ragnaros is last.