Greetings community,

This is our first kill of HEROIC Beth'tilac (10-man) as a guild.

Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s7vGYYiObMw

Guild: The Machine of Sylvanas-EU (Alliance).

Kill date: 7th of August, 2011.

PoV: Zumzar - Arcane Mage.

It took us much longer than expected to kill HEROIC: Beth'tilac, simply due to the fact that summer is upon us, and a lot of our members have been - or still are - on holiday, and we have therefore been forced intro recruiting (newbs), people playing offspecs, alts etc., just to maintain our casual raiding schedule. Nevertheless, the spider boss finally died - and hopefully Majordomo will follow shortly!

Personally, I could've pushed a lot more dps on this boss, if I had not assigned myself to going upstairs before the first Smoldering Devastation, and if I had not popped Arcane Power on Spinners instead of Drones. I did this because Spinners were priority, and we didn't have any issues killing Drones in time, whilst Spinners were causing us some issues.

Hopefully, H: Majordomo kill-vid will follow shortly, as we got him to 1.6% last night.

As a sidenote, I hope this video is able to help out guilds progressing on Beth'tilac, as we are very clear on Vent as to what cooldown is being used, and you will get even more information by looking into our chat where the specific cooldown rotation is being linked into midfight.

Ventrilo: Yes, for the entire fight.

Songs: The songs are listed at the end credits, in order of appearance.

www.the-machine.wowstead.com

Feel free to comment
Zumzar