Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    my unhealed warning fix... and the tab fix too ?? :O

10+ Year Old Account
    Tab targeting isn't fixed from what I have heard from multiple people, haven't tried it yet personally.

Deleted
    Just Bugged the German servers, see eu.battle.net/wow/de/forum/topic/2504841986?page=101 (100sites of pure flame!)

My crossbow still sounds like a gun

You should have wait 1 minute so this was posted exactly 12 hours after the first news.

Quote Originally Posted by Jesusmode View Post
    Tab targeting isn't fixed from what I have heard from multiple people, haven't tried it yet personally.
    Sooooo bad ... epic fail! OK, I know ... as far as I can tell its legendary fail.

15+ Year Old Account
    Can confirm that tab targetting is not fixed on EU servers.

The missing Crystallized Firestone items remain unseen. Was hoping they would add them....oh well.
    Last edited by meroko; 2011-08-08 at 06:46 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ultima View Post
    Can confirm that tab targetting is not fixed on EU servers.
    Just a noob question here what is the bug with tab targetting that many people are talking about? ;D

Quote Originally Posted by Josefina View Post
    Just a noob question here what is the bug with tab targetting that many people are talking about? ;D
    Try lvling a tank and you know. Or just farm some old dungeons for mounts.

as expected nothing important will get fixed. warrior arms taste for blood overpower not fixed tab targeting not fixed. another pile of shit patch. this expansion seems like a time off for blizzard it seems.

I'd like it to make where I can cast Hemo on my rouge without switching targets and or targeting crocodile in dalaran sewer arena.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxeek View Post
    Sooooo bad ... epic fail! OK, I know ... as far as I can tell its legendary fail.
    Tab Targeting and 4.2 Bugfix Patch
    To be clear, we know it's an annoying issue and it's unfortunate that it went live. But as I spoke in another thread a while back (a portion of which someone quoted earlier in this thread),
    this is a relatively complicated issue. We haven't just been sitting on it all this time. We want to make sure the fix is good, while also avoiding throwing together a quick patch to address it at the risk of breaking other things.
    Too me it sound like they didn't actually promise us a fix in this patch so I'm not certain what the fail comment is about.

Deleted
    echt geil von von blizzard starte wow neu und wegen dem scheis patch komm ich nimmer rein ned ma der launcher läd kommt nur error thx echt

Quote Originally Posted by Notarget View Post
    Too me it sound like they didn't actually promise us a fix in this patch so I'm not certain what the fail comment is about.
    The patch notes explicitly state that it's fixed.

15+ Year Old Account
    Well, I love that this patch gave me a perma 1-fps everywhere I try to go. :/

10+ Year Old Account
    Am I the only one that doesn't typically tab target when tanking? I prefer to click specific nameplates so that I can more precisely control my threat distribution. Tab targeting has always felt awkward to me. Not really any other use for the mouse mid-pull unless kiting. Even then, it's not hard to mouse-move and click nameplates when necessary.

Patach notes for 4.2.0a taken from the WoW LauncherBug FixesUsing an instant cast spell right after a target dies should no longer retarget the dead target's bodyUing an ability immediately after switching targets should no longer affect the previous targetResolvef a movement error when jumping onto an object while experiencing a low frame rateMac: Fixed a bug preventing shift and mouse wheel commands from registering properly.Disconnecting while riding as a passenger ina vehicle should no longer cause an error upon subsequent login.Entering a password with Japanese Hiragana selected as the keyboard type should no longer cause a crashItemsThe tooltip color for heirloon items has been returned to gold.QuestsA move enforcment issue has been resolved that was affecting the death knight starting area quest Death Comes From on High.Tarecgosa's platform durubg tge cutscene from Alignment (Elemental Bonds legendary quest) should now be visible before she lands on it

Quote Originally Posted by Josefina View Post
    You can tab target dead mobs.

It's so fun when you're tanking and you're trying to use some ability on a dead mob.

Quote Originally Posted by videotape View Post
    Am I the only one that doesn't typically tab target when tanking? I prefer to click specific nameplates so that I can more precisely control my threat distribution. Tab targeting has always felt awkward to me. Not really any other use for the mouse mid-pull unless kiting. Even then, it's not hard to mouse-move and click nameplates when necessary.
    I've been tab targeting for 3 or 4 years. I see no reason to break the habit if it's been working for so long.

I'll click name plates when I'm looking for specific mobs, but it's really just more time consuming than a quick key press.

Last edited by Sheetz; 2011-08-08 at 07:00 PM.

Elementium Deathblade still shows 3.8 speed in the tooltip.