Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Heirlooms are gold again!

I'm satisfied.

Quote Originally Posted by Waniou View Post
    The patch notes explicitly state that it's fixed.

Where exactly do they state this as i have yet to find anywhere the actual official patch notes for 4.0.2a anywhere

The tab target problem will also randomly target a mob waaaaaaaaaaay on the other side of the room you don't want. This is a problem for hunters.casters as a mistimed tab target can possibly cause a wipe.

I didn't run into the tab targeting issue yet doing my Hyjal dailies. Will see if it comes up tomorrow when I start running dungeons again.

Deleted
    So is this why i cant connect anymore?

O great nothing got fixed, lazy blizzard yet again!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mifuyne View Post
    No.

Also, my german members cannot login anymore and have downloading issues with the patch.
    Yep. Some of them are already threatening to hang themselfs with their WLan cables

Target bug fixed! Finally!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheetz View Post

You can tab target dead mobs.

It's so fun when you're tanking and you're trying to use some ability on a dead mob.
    Oh thank god, for very long time, I thought it was just me!

this is the long awaited corpse tab targeting fix dono wat else is there tho

Eternal Embers are blue again?

Quote Originally Posted by Bluespirit View Post
    O great nothing got fixed, lazy blizzard yet again!
    Yeah, they just pushed this hotfix patch out for nothing. No reason at all.

Noticed one thing at the Forlorn Spire questing area, tons of dead treants is causing fps drops.

Lets all play emo and send blizz dev team ... you know where. :-D I already posted a nice ticket for them. :-D

10+ Year Old Account
    The patch notes for 4.2.0a are displaying in my launcher UI, and they only mention fixes for target switching when casting shortly after a previous target dies or after switching targets. Nothing is explicitly stated regarding tab targeting at all.

Patch notes for 4.2.0a taken from the WoW Launcher Bug Fixes - Using an instant cast spell right after a target dies should no longer re-target the dead target's body. Using an ability immediately after switching targets should no longer affect the previous target

Quote Originally Posted by videotape View Post
    The patch notes for 4.2.0a are displaying in my launcher UI, and they only mention fixes for target switching when casting shortly after a previous target dies or after switching targets. Nothing is explicitly stated regarding tab targeting at all.
    Weird cause I only have patch notes in there for 4.2...nothing showing for 4.2.0a

Quote Originally Posted by Hammahtime View Post
    The tab target problem will also randomly target a mob waaaaaaaaaaay on the other side of the room you don't want. This is a problem for hunters.casters as a mistimed tab target can possibly cause a wipe.
    This, even angling the camera into a top down view would occasionally cause me to pull other packs.
    Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Have they fix tab targeting or not?

10+ Year Old Account
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/3287945

Here you go. Official notes for 4.2.0a.

---------- Post added 2011-08-08 at 03:13 PM ----------

I know everyone is raging about tab targeting still, but I'm glad heirloom tool-tips are back to gold. I wonder if the change to white text was intentional? Meh.

Blargh. Right after I copied them out of the launcher by hand since I couldn't find any file that had them and the launcher wouldn't let me copy with ctrl+c.