Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    in Limbo... damn the Wi-fi is expensive here...
    sooo... 2 ground mounts unique to you class aren;t enough? as others have said, if locks get them then every class should have a unique flyer

10+ Year Old Account
    How about Chaos form. You transform into a cloud of shadow and flame that has an aura which kills all critters within a 5 yard radius.

I don't see why people have something against a class getting something that doesn't affect anyone who doesn't have a warlock. Well, actually I do see why but it's not like warlocks will ever get one anyway so who cares.
    Last edited by Frumpy Frumpy Frak; 2011-08-09 at 09:32 AM.
    Garrosh did nothing wrong.
    #MakeTheHordeGreatAgain

This would make sense for warlocks. Metamorphasis +2 of the summon-able pets (excluding imps)already have wings.

Any demon/companion summoning classes should have their own mounts. example: Hunters seem like they could tame rare birds or something and fly them.

So since you play a warlock you should get your own flying mount? No.

Btw, the druid cat and bear form changes most likely took all of 20 minutes for a simple recolor
    Last edited by Thedistant; 2011-08-09 at 10:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Thedistant View Post
    If rogues can't have them, no one should. Now that's logic!

Deleted
    I want a Chariot pulled by 4 Shamans and powered by their tears.

Deleted
    Get with the MMO times, there isn't allowed to be any kind of individuality anymore, everyone has to be the same. Otherwise "BL1zZ CLEARLI LUVS LOCKS DA MOST OFMG QQ"

I would love nothing more than a super awesome fel-drake

Quote Originally Posted by Snuffe View Post
    I demand a class mount for warriors!! Rocket fueled Steam tank at lvl 60, with enough fuel to last 2m. and at lvl 70 you could buy another fuel tank so you can fly for 4m!
    And at 80 you can buy a nitro rocket that you can strap under the tank, and with that you can activate the speed boost button which increase your flying speed upp to 780%! but it also sucks your fuel tanks dry in 9 seconds. AT 85! so can you buy another nitro rocket, 1350% speed but it's 50% chans your steam tank will explode when you activate the speed boost. Total cost: 75000 gold.
    I want this.

I want a class-only mount for my warrior, druid (actual mount, cause flight form is super bad [extreme sarcasm]), shaman, paladin, death knight, rogue, priest, mage, and hunter then.

Btw, the druid cat and bear form changes most likely took all of 20 minutes for a simple recolor
    Right, it's not like it's a completely different model on the same skeleton.

---------- Post added 2011-08-09 at 10:45 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Mystile View Post
    I want a class-only mount for my warrior, druid (actual mount, cause flight form is super bad [extreme sarcasm]), shaman, paladin, death knight, rogue, priest, mage, and hunter then.
    That was sarcasm too right?

you don't know what you talking about do you?
    all the epic druid flight forms have a unique model for each race.
    and we deathknights already have our own unique flying mount.

10+ Year Old Account
    Illidan

/10char

Quote Originally Posted by kushlol View Post
    Instead of giving us a mount they could allow demon form to let us fly in areas where you can use flying mounts and let us cast while flying/moving.
    Oh yea cus that wouldn't be overpowered by any means...

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kushlol View Post
    Instead of giving us a mount they could allow demon form to let us fly in areas where you can use flying mounts and let us cast while flying/moving.
    I like your logic.

"Hmmm, people are angry at the prospect of warlocks getting a purely cosmetic item that other classes can't get, so I think what we should get instead is something that would give us a huge mechanical advantage over other clases."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thornar View Post
    Cute :P

On-Topic: No - Then every class should get one. The ground mounts of Paladins & Warlocks are fine now, because of the insanely low cost of mounts, but flying mounts still add a major dynamic to the game. Getting one as a class, would cause a few in-balances.
    Druids say hi.

tl;dr

in all seriousness getting a flying mount that's class specific is going to open up a floodgate of hell of QQ from every other class in the game (Mages most definately)

sorry that having the most fun class in game isn't enough and you require more material needs

please read the signature below V
    So I heard you like to QQ...
    I didn't know you played a Mage

I'm content with my twilight drake, but I can't think of a demon that can fly besides illidan so unless all locks got a flying meta form (the tears from demo locks would be endless) I can't see it happening.

Also, while we're at it, meta needs a unique /roar animation/sound.