Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account

Need a bit of help with my holy spec/gearing geming and reforgeing

Is there anything I am doing wrong spec gear geming and enchant wise? I know I should be useing the 50 int to bracer enchant but I dont want to spend nearly 3k gold for it. So the 50 spirit should do for now. But other than that Is my geming enchant and gear / reforgeing alright?

My stats are
    ILvl 363
    93269 mana
    4742 int
    2767 spirit
    13.19% haste
    11.07% crit
    11.64 mastery which is 14%
    All unbuffed.

Could also armory me to see if my reforgeing and gear choice's are corrent.Any help or advice would be apreciated thanks.

Since I cant post any link's because this is my first post ever on mmo Ill give my details below.

Server Lightning's Blade

Faction Alliance

Character name Hegemonia

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Brusalk View Post
    Everything looks solid to me. You've already pointed out the bracer enchant so I won't mention it but you may also wish to consider 20 stats on your chest.

Yea, any tweaks are minor. Aside from what's been already mentioned, there's a 65 mastery to gloves enchant that is technically better than 50 haste. But that one can wait until you have t12 gloves as well.

Are you doing 10 or 25 content?

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks for the replys,

Themos I am doing 10 man content.

That's good that I am not doing anything really wrong. Just need to keep pluging at firelands for some 378 gear than thanks.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    The only suggestion I could really make would be to reforge into spirit instead of hit, since with "Twisted Faith" talent, they are essentially the same thing and you'll get a bit of a regen boost. More of a preference than a must.

Quote Originally Posted by Theotormon View Post
    The only suggestion I could really make would be to reforge into spirit instead of hit, since with "Twisted Faith" talent, they are essentially the same thing and you'll get a bit of a regen boost. More of a preference than a must.
    ......this is a Holy Priest request. So why is this having any relevance at all?

Secondly, your advice is wrong, because you don't get a regen boost as shadow. None. At all. Period.
    ~Former Priest/Guild Wars 2 Moderator~
    Now TESTING: ArcheAge (Alpha)
    Now PLAYING: MonoRed Burn (MtG Standard)
    Twitter: @KelestiMMO come say hi!
    ~When you speak, I hear silence. Every word a defiance~

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelesti View Post
    ......this is a Holy Priest request. So why is this having any relevance at all?

Secondly, your advice is wrong, because you don't get a regen boost as shadow. None. At all. Period.
    i do believe there is still some regen from spirit for shadow but its minor

Quote Originally Posted by Onaturi View Post
    Your beliefs are wrong. Shadow gets 0 regen from spirit while in combat. Everything is intellect based while in combat, and out of combat their regen is spirit based.... but out of combat doesn't matter anyways.

Deleted
    It's a good suggestion to stack spirit instead of hit because if you switch occasionally to healer, you can use your dps gear. And if you're human, you get more hit rating from spirit than from hit. But spirit DOESN'T improve your mana regen as shadow at all.

Unless you equip a Darkmoon card: Blue Dragon at least

Quote Originally Posted by Onaturi View Post
    You get a boost to your out of combat regen as shadow not in combat, the ability to regen mana in combat from spirit is one of the bonuses given for spec'ing holy or disc. The only good reason to reforge hit to spirit as a shadow priest is if you need to use that piece for a healing set as well.

---------- Post added 2011-08-12 at 02:11 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Eldarc View Post
    you get more hit rating from spirit than from hit
    Do you mean if you are a human with the 3% spirit buff? As a blanket statement that really isn't true at all.

Deleted
    It's true. I've just checked it right now. I've reforged my staff "Spire of a Scarlet Pain" from hit to spirit and I've gained 0,02% hit.

Links/screenshots?... and what race are you?

Quote Originally Posted by Eldarc View Post
    It's true. I've just checked it right now. I've reforged my staff "Spire of a Scarlet Pain" from hit to spirit and I've gained 0,02% hit.
    Makes sense since you don't gain an extra 3% hit, you gain an extra 3% spirit so when you reforge 100 hit to 100 spirit you are actually turning 100 hit into 103 spirit.
    Pixl Returned! Holy Priest

Oh well you are human gooberface I was asking you to clarify if you meant for human specifically but after rereading I realized that I must have been skimming and just saw the part I quoted and not the part where you said "And if you are human". So that was my fault for posting at work >< One of these days I'll learn my lesson about that....

This thread is now about Arlee calling someone "gooberface".

Quote Originally Posted by Kelesti View Post
    This thread is now about Arlee calling someone "gooberface".
    What else is new
    Pixl Returned! Holy Priest