Deleted

Best Proffesions for Shadow

so i am hunting for the best dps increase as possible through professions, and started to wonder about what was the best professions to have.
    (i'm Enchanter/Tailorer)

so the main stat that we will focus on is int. and the following prof's gives;

Leatherworking ~130 intellect.
    130 is a lot, but when u think of the 50 intellect enchant u can normally get. this goes to a +80 intellect, which is normal for a profession.

Jewelcrafting 81 intellect

Inscription 80 intellect, if you remove the int given from the Therazane enchant.

Enchanting 80 intellect

Blacksmithing 80 intellect

Tailoring ~124 intellect
    (The proc itself lasts for 15 seconds, and there's a 45-second cooldown before Lightweave can re-proc. If it takes about 5 seconds' worth of casting to proc; that means you're getting, on average, 580 * (15/50) = 174 intellect. That's a whole 124 intellect better than Greater Intellect)

meaning that Tailoring is the best profession to increase your dps, via intellect. or does it?

after reading about this, I realized that the extra 124 int you'll get from the cloak, actually gives less, than if u choose another profession like Jewelcrafting.

if you replace the enchant of this with 50 intellect, and then get the extra 81 intellect from jewelcrafting, it will be 131.

meaning that you can go with jewelcrafting and enchanting (or the other professions which grants a 80 intellect bonus), and by this, get the best dps increase through professions.

Tell me what you think about this, please.

Deleted
    Tailoring + Ench/JC are best profs

Quote Originally Posted by Impp View Post
    after reading about this, I realized that the extra 124 int you'll get from the cloak, actually gives less, than if u choose another profession like Jewelcrafting.

if you replace the enchant of this with 50 intellect, and then get the extra 81 intellect from jewelcrafting, it will be 131.
    You're double-dipping the -50int from replacing the cloak enchant.

Quote Originally Posted by Vand3tz View Post
    Tailoring + Ench/JC are best profs
    Tailoring is heads above all the others. All of the others are ~80 PP (JC=81PP), aside from Herbalism (~47PP), Mining (0PP), and Skinning (~37PP).

The better question you should be asking is which ones follow your style of play, which can you make the most $$$ from, which will require the least amount to level, which can you use to benefit other characters, etc.
    @TwintopTahoe Twintop @ Illidan-US HowToPriest
    Simulate Your Character on Beotorch! https://www.beotorch.com/

Deleted
    Engi and tailoringThat's why I have alchemy