Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by clampy View Post
    If your hobby is WoW - you watch the famous WoW players
    Speak for yourself, I've played since release and I don't understand the big deal about WoW celebs. I never even watched videos of my old GM (Lore from tankspot) until today when I watched about 5 minutes of "The Raid". I didn't even know Lore did weekly Q&As until today, and I had no idea he was going to be part of "The Raid", and he was my GM for 3-4 months before 4.2. That's how much I pay attention to WoW celebs.

I actually think it's kinda creepy that you're trying to figure out where he lives.
    Last edited by grandpab; 2011-08-09 at 11:39 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    lol op thats creepy as, i think u need a better hobbie

As someone said wow celebs are just meh, i hate gold sellers whispering me,let alone people asking me how to spec heals or what gear do they need to gem
    Last edited by starkey; 2011-08-09 at 11:32 AM.
    I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is back on the scene! I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is my name, and fuckin' up motherfuckers is my game!

10+ Year Old Account

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by grandpab View Post
    Speak for yourself, I've played since release and I don't understand the big deal about WoW celebs. I never even watched videos of my old GM (Lore from tankspot) until today when I watched about 5 minutes of "The Raid".

I actually think it's kinda creepy that you're trying to figure out where he lives.
    You only think its strange because they are playing WoW. I honestly don't see the difference.

People all over the world watched the famous CS players, and the big CSS matches. In every major competitive game people have watched it. To me, its the same as watching football (More even, I can relate to the games more than I can football so I think its fun to watch).

I don't watch WoW PVP matches because I don't PVP - But Swifty does lots of different things in his vids.

If you get enjoyment out of "charlie bit my finger" then you will get more enjoyment out of watching a Swifty vid :P Don't think of it as watching a 'famous WoW player' I just watched them to see what it was about, and hes a really nice guy and a lot of videos are pretty funny as its him and his mates messing around.

Meh, I'm not trying to change your opinion, its yours to have. A lot of times on these forums people try to justify not watching Swifty because hes "a skillless WoW player". I don't think I have watched one of his videos because I thought he was a good WoW player, I watch them because they are good entertainment.

I'm pretty sure his facebook page says he is from Alamonte springs FL.... which is right outside of Sanford

I just watched them to see what it was about, and hes a really nice guy and a lot of videos are pretty funny as its him and his mates messing around.
    I watched his video he made after he got banned for crashing his server, he comes across as a nice guy, like somebody you could easily be friends with, and he seemed to do a good job on the video, so I do understand where you're coming from. It's just not really something that's ever interested me.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you get enjoyment out of "charlie bit my finger" then you will get more enjoyment out of watching a Swifty vid :P Don't think of it as watching a 'famous WoW player' I just watched them to see what it was about, and hes a really nice guy and a lot of videos are pretty funny as its him and his mates messing around.
    This is always what I got out of his videos as well. He seems a nice guy, an internet anon that stuck his neck out a bit further then most would, nothing else.

Having fun is what life is about, no matter the course.

The guy makes entertaining vids, knows his class, and has been playing for a loooong time. For that, I give him credit.

Deleted
    If your hobby is tennis - you watch the famous tennis players
    If your hobby is pool - you watch the famous pool players
    If your hobby is football - you watch the famous football players

If your hobby is WoW - you watch the famous WoW players
    Watching any kind of gamer bores the hell out of me.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Primernova View Post
    now this is

/thread

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by grandpab View Post
    Even Bajquiqui?!

what the hell?