Upgrading PC - Practically New One

Seems I'll just end up replacing most of the components in the coming few days, but figured I would run this through forums to see if anyone had any suggestions etc.

What I'll be keeping:

Case
    PSU: believe is it NZXT brand, around 750W or so.
    HD

What I intend to buy:

Intel i5 2500k
    Asus P8P67 Deluxe
    EVGA 560ti
    Corsair 8gb
    Cooler Master
    Corsair 64gb SSD

I think that's about it. I'll be honest I don't know much about SSDs but been thinking of buying one and then just putting Windows 7, WoW, and maybe 1 other game (switching as necessary) on it. I've been hearing a bit about them having issues, so was wondering if this was a good brand perhaps?

My main concern I believe is knowing whether or not everything I buy will be compatible, is worth the price, and is reliable.

Also, someone mentioned to me the LE edition of the Asus MOBO. Are there just fewer features on it? It was about $100 cheaper so kinda thinking about that. I'm not really into overclocking but may want to keep my options open.

Thanks in advance for any help.

I have that case! It's a nice one, you'll like it!

If you can't afford a bigger SSD then I'd recommend getting a z68 mobo to use intel SRT. SRT uses a smaller SSD (up to 64GB) as a cache... basically you install everything on your HDD and it will automatically cache all your smaller frequently used files on the SSD. The end result is that you get fairly close to pure SSD performance with windows 7 and all your games+applications without having to buy a huge drive that can fit all that... since it saves space by letting the HDD load the large sequential files, which it can do much closer to SSD speeds (though still not quite as fast) than small scattered files.
    If the radiance of a thousand suns were to burst at once into the sky, that would be like the splendor of the Mighty One... now I am become Death, the Destroyer of Worlds.