Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    You're coming back to my original point, our shit just isn't hitting as hard as the other classes. Our dots are perfect if anything a reduction on damage wouldn't hurt. But our fillers are not. Like I said in execute phase with all my procs + DS(which I presume would be the equivalent of Archangel) Drain soul, the highest dmg'ing spell gives us a 70k hit, is this true for all the other classes? if not, a buff is in order. . I'm also quite geared but have had lower geared spriests keep up with me, first I thought it was me being bad. But after I talked to them I realised it wasn't the case.(again i'm only referring to a filler buff, nothing else.)

Edit - 70k Crit not Hit lol .

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Archmage Arugal View Post
    Tell you what, you can have it, I'll take Mind Flay. You can even have Shadowbolt as part of the deal. But it's a ~2 second cast nuke, works with only 2 or so talents from your tree, and doesn't benefit from your mastery at all
    No thanks. You can have VE, if I get FA. That's a direct trade, buff for buff. But no way I'm giving up my MF!

Quote Originally Posted by Ponchu View Post
    inner fire cough
    Quote Originally Posted by noaim View Post
    Because casting an extra selfbuff to get the same effect is too much work?
    Quote Originally Posted by Prozac View Post
    Go back to Inner Fire.
    Thanks, I know about IF already. I use it all the time. Never really bothered with IW unless I'm out questing and there's a lot of running to do. But the part I replied to, was about Fel Armor and Vampiric Embrace. I'd still like the spellpower bonus on VE. Add it on top of IF and I'm happy