Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    NVIDIA DriversA quick note for those of you that keep your drivers up to date. There are some significant bugs in the 280.26 drivers that were recently released, including a bug that makes cards run warm. Avoid upgrading until a fixed driver is released.
    haha does it melt the cards again?

wow really? i would have thought the male to female ratio of both elves was a bit different than that. and i understand draenei. the females have the best looks in the game...no seriously that tail litterally can hypnotize.
    my friend code...

5241-1925-7760 name toasty

up for battles ...after 10/18/2013

10+ Year Old Account
    And it seems like a lot of guys are turned on by the horns and hooves.
    Last edited by Karrotlord; 2011-08-10 at 04:54 AM.

needs more female undead what the shit

I am the 10% of females that plays a pretty orc with real curves! (also the 22% with an undead and the 14% with a tauren) I bet my b/f is proud...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Karrotlord View Post
    And it seems like a lot of guys are turned on by the horns and hooves.
    Eh... horns yes, hooves not really. It's more of the fact that they have epic curves.
    My Main is Melithiria (90 Lock)

The Left-Hand Path is the brightest path I have ever walked upon.

10+ Year Old Account
    so... cute! ^_^

10+ Year Old Account
    Aw god dammit, I just this second finished installing those Drivers... ah well, time to roll em back lol.

Quote Originally Posted by sac View Post
    wow really? i would have thought the male to female ratio of both elves was a bit different than that. and i understand draenei. the females have the best looks in the game...no seriously that tail litterally can hypnotize.
    it also doesn't help that males look straight up retarded

I cant take the name Chaud seriously....Chaud...come on.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    in fact the Nvidia driver problem only happen to people who still have old 512 mb video card who dont have direct 10 x or 11...because they dont care about direct x9 now. A good advice for old card users, get the driver patch 266.58, it is the more stable.

The Draenei ratio is less a matter of the ladyfolk being particularly sexy than the simple fact that the males look absolutely DOOFY. I would be very interested in seeing further breakdowns based on class. I don't see many other femme tauren DKs or warriors; I imagine most of them are shamans and especially druids. Ditto orcs and shamans.

Woo, thanks for the heads up on the nVidia driver bug. I just now got the notification that a new driver came out -- I'll wait till the next version arrives.

Belf males more than Belf females D: . Draenei should be 5% male and 95% Female aswell

Quote Originally Posted by savvasp View Post
    Belf males more than Belf females D: . Draenei should be 5% male and 95% Female aswell
    True horde don't like BEs :P
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler

If you are trying to AE tank and a bad dps is attacking the wrong target and dies, we call that justice.

15+ Year Old Account
    /waggle representing.
    I approve of female Draeneis everywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by seeings View Post
    Damn and I just upgraded to new drivers :S
    Same D:
    Last edited by Simca; 2011-08-10 at 05:15 AM.

Damn and I just upgraded to new drivers :S

Quote Originally Posted by savvasp View Post
    Belf males more than Belf females D:.
    This just can't be right. I mean, sure, I can believe the rest of the parse, but not this one.
    "Those mortal shells that we call bodies, are not ours to keep. The body is a gift of earth that must, one day, be returned from whence it came"

Boub you noob, you forgot to say First!

You use the word poll in your descriptor of the graph. So, is this in fact a poll and not data pulled from data-mining? My point - This information may not reflect the actual distribution of gender among races.