Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    One day, all the female draenei did /waggle at the same time. This was more than Azeroth could endure, and thus began the Cataclysm. True story.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by uncannyllama View Post
    i like the big girls. also who is chaud?
    Who is chaud? Srsly.

I can't believe there's such a to-do over t11 Helms and Shoulders. Sheesh.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazia View Post
    Your mom is so fat shes the reason blizzard made a limit on mage food.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rucati View Post
    If words bother you that much perhaps you should try being amish so you can avoid them.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have 2 female orcs, or forks as I enjoying referring to them as. Represent.

Quote Originally Posted by ichime View Post
    One day, all the female draenei did /waggle at the same time. This was more than Azeroth could endure, and thus began the Cataclysm. True story.
    The remedy for that is giving them any form of ship. That's how the /waggle can be countered.
    My General Gaming Blog *Latest Updated: 9/25/14*

I may be wrong, but I think a large portion of the alliance females are coming from moon guard......and that's all I will say.ha

Nvidia you failed me nooooooo!

10+ Year Old Account
    Dat waggle. Also, poor femtaurs, they are my favourite D:

People love those female draeneis!

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Female don't play WoW? is this true?

Orc wimminz be ugly.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Puna View Post
    I have 2 female orcs, or forks as I enjoying referring to them as. Represent.
    Forks? O_o Edit: Never mind, got it now. This is my brain without tea. *Points at egg shells in the garbage bin*

But yeah, female Orcs, represent!
    Last edited by mmoc8b3023a1c1; 2011-08-10 at 06:05 AM.

You might think that Female Dwarves are player's least favorite female model, but you would be mistaken! Female Orcs take the lead by a few percent margin in our poll of Level 85 characters.
    That's not necessarily good math...There's a lower percentage of Female Orcs compared to Male Orcs...but I'll bet there are significantly more Orcs than Dwarves...making the number of Female Orcs higher than the number of Female Dwarves...percentages don't tell the whole story...

Quote Originally Posted by Joels View Post
    People love those female draeneis!
    Am more turned on by crystal from starfox and that thought terrifies me. wonder if she really joined starwolf in canon or just went bad shit crazy I wish they make A new one commandeds story had to many completely different endings
    Last edited by turlyonlost to tirion wtf; 2011-08-10 at 06:08 AM.
    "The sky's will rain fire." "The oceans will boil." "The streets will run red with the blood of billions only then when your last pitiful hope is extinguished will I end your life lets go."

66.48% of level 85 human players are willing to put with the terrible human male model? Seriously?

I'd sooner quit the game than play a character that used that model.

Human females should SO be in the lead on that list. Any serious PvP'er plays human female.

BTW that graph is a little iffy. Its a ratio of male to female players, not the actual amount of players of each gender/race at max level. Maybe I'm just too stupid to have noticed that at first.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

This statistic is kinda not very helpful as it doesnt consider the pure numbers of every race played... thus i cant see how it can state that female orcs have a less popuar model than female dwarfs when it says absolutely nothing about the 2 races in comparison at all... But whatever =)

Quote Originally Posted by jedijesse View Post
    That's not necessarily good math...There's a lower percentage of Female Orcs compared to Male Orcs...but I'll bet there are significantly more Orcs than Dwarves...making the number of Female Orcs higher than the number of Female Dwarves...percentages don't tell the whole story...
    It seems that this is a poll of gender preference among classes by mmo-champion readers and not actual statistics from within the game so those graphs need to be taken with a whole lot of salt.

Unsurprisingly Blood elves and draenei have the most gender parity..... GG WoW community.... GG..... *facepalm*I for one have both a female orc and a female Tauren at 85, I enjoy looking different from everyone else. IMO the female orc model has aged much better than any of the other horde sprites, including belves.

So basically horde is a sausage fest.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by seeings View Post
    Damn and I just upgraded to new drivers :S
    Me too damnit Hope it doesn't melt my GTX 460 QQ, I upgraded to it just before I left home for a few days and my gf will be using my PC... and she knows nothing of computers so I can't get her to uninstall the driver and install an older one. Bollocks!